Online Vinyl Deals

Limited number of these at Numero. Got a 10% off code in my email. Also bought the Rupa LP.

Preview on this sounds cool, and I am a sucker for screen printed sleeves.

EDIT: Gonzo!

96BBC7BF-7073-4D77-A225-8FF3B5BE0A69.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed this Pallas Daft Punk is the item that shows up.

FYI, i got mine in today - and it appears to be this repress

Wait actually... you know it's kind of hard to tell without runoff in this entry.

Last edited:
Limited number of these at Numero. Got a 10% off code in my email. Also bought the Rupa LP.

Preview on this sounds cool, and I am a sucker for screen printed sleeves.

EDIT: Gonzo!

View attachment 142764

If this is that same part of the Technicolor Paradise that VMP had a few years back...I got that whacky box set, and love it. Total lounge/cocktail music.

Pallas press!

I got a Ben S cut

You know I might have this too - it's so hard to tell sometimes.
Mine does say MPZ & Ben S
It sounds great though - and i guess that's what matters.

EDIT - nah mine is not Europe press i think mine is that 2022 repress because of what it says in the back. But that one is Pallas

You know I might have this too - it's so hard to tell sometimes.
Mine does say MPZ & Ben S
It sounds great though - and i guess that's what matters.

EDIT - nah mine is not Europe press i think mine is that 2022 repress because of what it says in the back. But that one is Pallas
I could only find one on Cogs to match the etching and I just used side 1. So I could be off.

My side two has some QC issues.
Off-center in the video link and a scratch. Kind of not really audible but damn it. It is new.

20220617_132325.jpg

My 30% off uDiscover code showed up today. And several of my target orders came in good shape and packaged well, except for the Sade box set which was crushed on one end. Then Target messed up the exchange on it and processed it as a refund when I dropped it off at the store and then they wouldn't change it back for me after half an hour on the phone. So I'm a little irritated.

Last edited:
My 30% off uDiscover code showed up today. And several of my target orders can't in good shape and packaged well, except for the Sade box set which was crushed on one end. Then Target messed up the exchange on it and processed it as a refund when I dropped it off at the store and then they wouldn't change it back for me after half an hour on the phone. So I'm a little irritated.
yea mine showed up too after i had already purchased most of what i wanted with 25% off...really annoying.

Looks like Sade is still in stock but that is frustrating for sure!

Back