Online Vinyl Deals

Kind of a random question but I just got a coupon today for $10 off 50 at Target and was wondering if anyone has used a coupon like this in one of these B2G1 sales and cancelled part of the order? I'm mostly curious if I cancel 2 of the 3 items will the full $10 discount remain or will only 1/3 of it remain?

Hopefully that makes sense 👀

Kind of a random question but I just got a coupon today for $10 off 50 at Target and was wondering if anyone has used a coupon like this in one of these B2G1 sales and cancelled part of the order? I'm mostly curious if I cancel 2 of the 3 items will the full $10 discount remain or will only 1/3 of it remain?

Hopefully that makes sense 👀
They split the coupon to each item based on the the percentage of that item’s value against the total order. So if all 3 items are the same price, only 1/3 would remain.

They split the coupon to each item based on the the percentage of that item’s value against the total order. So if all 3 items are the same price, only 1/3 would remain.
Good to know. I almost used my $20 coupon to get the Neil young after the gold rush vinyl and cancel the other two but won’t if it’s only going to take 6 and change off it…

I think Hounds of Love has been drying up a bit since Stranger Things S4 - Amoeba has some in stock and save an extra 15% using the code JUN15

For $25 shipped I'll gladly take a back up copy.

You musta grabbed the last one.

also got the amazon buy 2 sale delivered with some BN Classics. One has a big seam split. Do they not send you a new one and let you keep the damaged one anymore? seems like they want me to mail it back for a replacement.

also got the amazon buy 2 sale delivered with some BN Classics. One has a big seam split. Do they not send you a new one and let you keep the damaged one anymore? seems like they want me to mail it back for a replacement.
Yeah, they usually require a return nowadays. The last time they let me keep a damaged album was during the early days of covid, I tried to return it but didn’t wanna go into a UPS Store so they offered to pick it up. After a week of no one coming by to grab it I contacted them again and they said I could keep it. Used to be almost anything they would just let you keep the damaged copy. Now they will probably resell your copy on the Amazon Warehouse for like $5.

They've been asking me to return albums lately but I do push them and say I want to wait and return it after I get the replacement.

Back