Online Vinyl Deals

On the udiscover 30% off VIP, here's my code: VIP-E2EC-SJD80.

Not sure if it's transferable or you have to be a VIP, but you're welcome to try it.

here's another one if somebody wants it!

VIP-E2EC-PM0YH
There's plenty of good stuff on there, but I'll give a special shout out to the Van Der Graff Generator represses. I'm incredibly excited to finally get my hands on these.

And if anyone gets the Who half speeds let me know what you think please.

There's plenty of good stuff on there, but I'll give a special shout out to the Van Der Graff Generator represses. I'm incredibly excited to finally get my hands on these.

And if anyone gets the Who half speeds let me know what you think please.
for what its worth, there have been lots of rumors of AP doing some Who reissues...not sure what titles or anything (or if it will be a UHQR vs standard AP) but lots of murmuring out there about it.

for what its worth, there have been lots of rumors of AP doing some Who reissues...not sure what titles or anything (or if it will be a UHQR vs standard AP) but lots of murmuring out there about it.
So just following along from all the rumors, I have AP potential pressing Led Zep, Pink Floyd, The Who, and Steely Dan back catalogue, QRP better get busy.

So just following along from all the rumors, I have AP potential pressing Led Zep, Pink Floyd, The Who, and Steely Dan back catalogue, QRP better get busy.
to be fair, now that they are only pressing their own stuff, the rate of pressings and represses of AP stuff seems to be VERY quick. They are mostly waiting on Stoughton it seems. Every week there seem to be quite a lot of AP restocks and based on what Chad has said, there is a lot already pressed just waiting on jackets. Wouldn't be shocked if AP eventually invests in doing their own jackets...

They managed to press 20,000 UHQRs of Hendrix and have them all in stock before announcement. I'd bet that if there is a PF album, it comes next year for the 50th anniversary of DSOTM. They already have the classic records plates for The Who too.

got this in the Target sale:

2xLP Bellman cut + RTI press for $20. not too shabby
All of the TH reissues are spectacular. I haven’t heard a bad one. I don’t normally keep both reissues if I have the original, but I made an exception for those TH albums.

I've found their "just keep it, we'll send another" threshold is $20 and below.
They let me keep a $80 Grateful Dead boxset when the boxset jacket got crushed. I was like, "ahhh, what? Are you sure?" Granted that was a bit ago and covid was raging.

Nice for the forum though, because someone ended up with that set during PIFsGIVING.

if for some reason any of y'all don't have this album + pressing....time to remedy that.

boom boom cut. it's excellent. $13 via the Buy 2 Get 1 deal.

if for some reason any of y'all don't have this album + pressing....time to remedy that.

boom boom cut. it's excellent. $13 via the Buy 2 Get 1 deal.
$13.20 to be exact. Thanks for the heads up!

all these hendrix family pressings/reissues are incredible value even at full price! i think this one is still in stock too.
Yes they are.
This one is numbered for whatever that is worth, it might be gone sometime soon.
They'll probably keep the albums in production. Just not BG cuts.

Back