Online Vinyl Deals

Looks like these aren't stackable, which ones were stackable?

Mine stacked! I got the Stevie One-Step with a stackable. I think there’s just a lot of their inventory that isn’t marked down, but if it is marked down then you can stack the extra 30% off on top.

I still haven't received my Udiscover order from like 3 months ago. Aren't they related to Sound of Vinyl?
Yes they are. And as frustrating as the delays are, I have always received my orders from both UDiscover AND Sound of Vinyl eventually. I did have an order of Blue Note albums from them take almost 4 months to ship.

Yes they are. And as frustrating as the delays are, I have always received my orders from both UDiscover AND Sound of Vinyl eventually. I did have an order of Blue Note albums from them take almost 4 months to ship.

Do they ship media? Or fedex ground?

I bought from the uDiscover America sale, with the $10 off code I was able to get Flaming Pie by McCartney much cheaper than it appears here. Also used the same code with another email I have to order Rush Hemispheres

UMMMMMM I just ordered the Sign o' the times BOX SET for $156 Holyyyy shhhhhheeeeeeeeeet. What a deal. Hope it doesn't get cancelled.
@Lee Newman if you wanted to get any of the bigger Prince box sets....The Sound of Vinyl has a few in stock at 30% off + another stackable 30% off...

NEVERMIND. Looks like @Prince Vegeta may have gotten the last Sign of the Times box!

Last edited:
Yea @Tys1 same here. Media Mail is the free shipping option.

Yup, just that in my own order as well. I’m pushing it pretty close to my late May moving timeframe with some of my orders then, yikes.

Back