Online Vinyl Deals

Just went down a rabbit hole with the Tone Poets and realized that they’re pressed in my hometown! I wonder if I can convince them to let me work for records after I retire. The website is pretty cool and includes a pricing chart which is really informative and this cool Plant Tour

The description in that link does describe the Jamaican version, so it is unclear, since the tracklist doesn't agree. Definitely an error somewhere or a very confusing description. Maybe they just put the whole press release there and it describes both.
That description is under every one of the 12 Jamaican pressings as well as the Jamaican version so it doesn't tell us anything unfortunately

Just went down a rabbit hole with the Tone Poets and realized that they’re pressed in my hometown! I wonder if I can convince them to let me work for records after I retire. The website is pretty cool and includes a pricing chart which is really informative and this cool Plant Tour
Wow, so now I know when I get another great pressing from RTI, I can thank George, Maria, Teresa, and Tara (their quality control department).

So I have been back with variations of my email handles and used the $10 off coupon on a bunch of single records, but after all is said and done, I bought 7 albums, it averaged out to $15 dollars a record.

insanity. they all seem to be really nice albums you cant get at lower prices from anywhere else.
Both of the Nina Simone Verve Reissues
Legend (Half Speed Master)
Hot Rats
Music from Big Pink
Ethiopian Knights AAA Reissue
Eternally Even

someone stop me!

Back