Online Vinyl Deals

Khana Bierbood - Strangers From the Far East (released on guruguru brain) is pretty cheap (€10.30 incl shipping) right now at dodax.es
Great psych, lofi, garage rock from Thailand.

Strangers From the Far East

That's a great price, and I have enjoyed this myself....I bought the hot pink version earlier, still also available on bandcamp (2nd press).

50% off sale items at UO!!! You can get J Cole - ROTD3, Charli XCX, and more for $10 or less!!

Khana Bierbood - Strangers From the Far East (released on guruguru brain) is pretty cheap (€10.30 incl shipping) right now at dodax.es
Great psych, lofi, garage rock from Thailand.

Strangers From the Far East

Thank you, I was looking for this.

Right now its 10,06 EUR. Shipped. To Germany. That's insane.

@uvwxVinyl , let me know if you order anything

I would suggest to act quickly. Some items are already out of stock and others have very low quantity. I grabbed the three volumes of If Music compilations' A Journey Into Deep Jazz, Eastern Standard Time, Welcome to Detroit and last J-Jazz reissue Stop Over.

I would suggest to act quickly. Some items are already out of stock and others have very low quantity. I grabbed the three volumes of If Music compilations' A Journey Into Deep Jazz, Eastern Standard Time, Welcome to Detroit and last J-Jazz reissue Stop Over.

are you creating fomo here or what ? :D

too bad J Jazz Volume 1 is gone

Damn! Seems like you spend so much money on vinyl! I always feel like you’re constantly purchasing vinyl! Do you even get the time to listen to everything you buy? 🤪

Back