Online Vinyl Deals

maybe youll have a family one day and have to feed em vinyl
I would definitely get my family into vinyl and would try and make them really enjoy choosing albums and playing them! And I’d definitely make sure they handle the vinyl well when pulling them out of the jacket and taking them out of the inner sleeve haha

I love vinyl and I think it’s a hobby/something a lot of people would love, but don’t know it because they haven’t been exposed to it yet!

I would definitely get my family into vinyl and would try and make them really enjoy choosing albums and playing them! And I’d definitely make sure they handle the vinyl well when pulling them out of the jacket and taking them out of the inner sleeve haha

I love vinyl and I think it’s a hobby/something a lot of people would love, but don’t know it because they haven’t been exposed to it yet!

no idea, i was just gving him an excuse to buy more vinyl.

Mello Music Group - All single LPs $12.99 all double LPs $15.99. Digital 4.99 + CD 5.99.

Mello Music Group - All single LPs $12.99 all double LPs $15.99. Digital 4.99 + CD 5.99.
Ha, should have checked here first. Of course this happens right after I put an order in. The sale does not include pre-orders.

Oh no! They just emailed out the deal. I wish more Oddisee stuff was in stock tho.
Sorry, didn't finish that sentence, I meant before I posted in the Hip Hop thread. I placed the order a few days ago.

If anyone doesn't have them you should pick up some OME and Quelle Chris albums in this sale. A steal. Those L'Orange and Jeremiah Jae albums are great too. Great indie rap label.

Jpc.de claim they still could get them, which might or might not be the case

i took a chance at dodax month ago, they had it listed but a wrong picture for it. i got the record in the picture, the surpiringly asked me to send it back to Switzerland and couldnt get the right record.

stole this one from reddit

CAPACITY [VINYL] Big Thief
Was: £21.72
Price: £9.99

Last edited:
Sorry if already posted - But Spund of Vinyl UK site is offer8ng a deal of the day. So far always £7.99 - Today is Aerosmith yesterday was Florence and the Machine

RIP Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne. Their classic LP Utopia Parkway is hard to find, with no listings on discogs right now. However, it appears to still be available at the Yep Roc Records store for $19.99.

RIP Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne. Their classic LP Utopia Parkway is hard to find, with no listings on discogs right now. However, it appears to still be available at the Yep Roc Records store for $19.99.
Also here, just in case:

Thanks for posting this. I am super bummed out by this. I loved this album Adam was such a great tunesmith. Though, I wish I had ordered it before this awful news, I’m grateful to add a copy now.

This isn't really a deal, but I was just wondering, for myself and anyone else who got that Verve/MGM Velvet Underground box set on Amazon and still needs a copy of their album "Loaded," if anyone has a recommendation on the available pressings.

There are two different is a vinyl releases (2014 reissue and 2017 gold colored "Rocktober" reissue) on Deep Discount right now for less than $20.

Option #1: $17.68
2014 RSD release? [I'm assuming this is just the 2014 standard black and not the 2014 color splatter RSD release, but they both have the same release date (April 19, 2014) in their discogs entries]

Option #2: $19.04
2017 "Rocktober" gold pressing, listed as "colored vinyl" :

It looks like they're both Rhino pressings, and there are mixed reviews on Discogs. Is there another (somewhat affordable) pressing that folks would recommend over these two? [It looks like there's a pink 2012 Optimal pressing but it's at least twice the price when you include shipping costs.]

EDIT: Looks like Option #2 is on backorder, and not currently available through Deep Discount.

Last edited:
This isn't really a deal, but I was just wondering, for myself and anyone else who got that Verve/MGM Velvet Underground box set on Amazon and still needs a copy of their album "Loaded," if anyone has a recommendation on the available pressings.

There are two different is a vinyl releases (2014 reissue and 2017 gold colored "Rocktober" reissue) on Deep Discount right now for less than $20.

Option #1: $17.68
2014 RSD release? [I'm assuming this is just the 2014 standard black and not the 2014 color splatter RSD release, but they both have the same release date (April 19, 2014) in their discogs entries]

Option #2: $19.04
2017 "Rocktober" gold pressing, listed as "colored vinyl" :

It looks like they're both Rhino pressings, and there are mixed reviews on Discogs. Is there another (somewhat affordable) pressing that folks would recommend over these two? [It looks like there's a pink 2012 Optimal pressing but it's at least twice the price when you include shipping costs.]

EDIT: Looks like Option #2 is on backorder, and not currently available through Deep Discount.
I have this Rhino pressing and it is fine, not nearly as good as the boxset but I don’t haven any complaints.

Last edited:
Back