Online Vinyl Deals

I have this Rhino pressing and it is fine, not nearly as good as the boxset but I don’t haven any complaints.
I've got this 2004 Red Cotilion pressing and it's riddled with sibilance to the point where I can't even listen to it. Upgrading this has been on my "To Do" list for far too long now.

ORG Music Spring Cleaning: Mystery Box Sale

2 random titles for $25 shipped. I usually hate mystery boxes because it tends to just be leftover crap but ORG Music releases have been good quality.

limited to 50 customers

Thanks I gave it a go. I agree with you that many, if not all, of my mystery grabs have ended up in the discard pile. But given the circumstances and wanting to support a good label, I see no negatives here.

I don't know where to post this, however it is a product request and if you can tie it into a deal it belongs here...

Does anyone know if there are inner sleeves (Mofi style, square) that are cut like this paper sleeve:

IMG_20200403_170440.jpg

These are great because they don't hold air like this plastic sleeve from Mofi:

IMG_20200403_170447.jpg

It's a small but annoying problem to have to adjust the sleeve in the outer sleeve and then squeeze the air out every time.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. Please help.

ORG Music Spring Cleaning: Mystery Box Sale

2 random titles for $25 shipped. I usually hate mystery boxes because it tends to just be leftover crap but ORG Music releases have been good quality.

limited to 50 customers

I buy too much Org music and I know I'd get dupes -- but I love a game, and the label! By the way that Art Farmer/Jim Hall "Big Blues" is a treat!

uDiscover's green Tical variant is free lol

I ordered, guesses on how long it takes for them to cancel it?

EDIT: Looks intentional from the website. Cool.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I am super bummed out by this. I loved this album Adam was such a great tunesmith. Though, I wish I had ordered it before this awful news, I’m grateful to add a copy now.
Their last album, Sky Full of Holes is tough to find, but they’re still available at their U.K. label and it doesn’t seem too expensive to get to the US...

took a chance, 13.50 shipping from the US aint that bad, if they even ship to Europe ?!

edit: i got a shipping confirmation for the Tical , wtf ?

Last edited:
Just looked and saw that. Good to know. 10 bucks shipped isn't a bad price at all for excess stock I guess.
Yea...not terrible. They had some Stevie albums awhile back but it adds $10 shipping onto any order no matter what and will void free shipping if you order other records at the same time.

I don't know where to post this, however it is a product request and if you can tie it into a deal it belongs here...

Does anyone know if there are inner sleeves (Mofi style, square) that are cut like this paper sleeve:

View attachment 39371

These are great because they don't hold air like this plastic sleeve from Mofi:

View attachment 39372

It's a small but annoying problem to have to adjust the sleeve in the outer sleeve and then squeeze the air out every time.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. Please help.

I don’t know exactly what you’re looking for with the reference to the first paper sleeve cut but Sleeve City has their version of the MoFi sleeves that have thicker plastic so they wrinkle much less and, in theory, wouldn’t appear to have as much air.

Back