Online Vinyl Deals

@Skalap big thanks for this buddy! I managed to get through all 20 pages and around £200 worth of stuff in my basket. After cutting out the ones that sold out whilst I was browsing i got it down to a respectable £85 for 4 records (it is pay day after all). I picked up:

Thad Jones & Mel Lewis - The Debut Village Vanguard - 3lp Black Friday Set (This is on Resonance Records so you know its going to be top quality!)
Charlie Parker - The Magnificent Charlie Parker - Black Friday Yellow Pressing (Sold out at my local shop)
Mal Waldron Trio - Free At Last - Extended Edition (wanted this since it first came out and this was a steal!)
Pharoah Sanders & Idris Muhammad - Africa 2lp (another one I have had on my list for ages!)

Cant wait to spin these!!

is their site down or do i have a wrong url ?

Finally got in and some decent bits too but boy, does their shipping get high real quick. Had 5 in my basket and shipping was £12, 6 was £15. I had 12 from Juno today that were shipped next day for £6.50. Not sure why resident is so high. Ended up emptying my basket, they stopped being bargains.

Finally got in and some decent bits too but boy, does their shipping get high real quick. Had 5 in my basket and shipping was £12, 6 was £15. I had 12 from Juno today that were shipped next day for £6.50. Not sure why resident is so high. Ended up emptying my basket, they stopped being bargains.
Yeah its a weird one because im sure it wasn't always that high. Mine was £12 as well for 4 (although its 7lps in total) , I cut out the ones I could live without (plus all those that sold out whilst I was browsing) because they had become less of a 'sale price' really.

So udiscover music is having a 30% off sale (code: 30OFF). I've never ordered from them before, but I did because they had 3 titles I wanted and it was like $40 after the discount and there was free shipping.

Picked up:
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme (marbled vinyl - $13)
Getz/Gilberto - Verve reissue on orange vinyl - $13
Art Blakey - Moanin ($15) which was a pre-order for April 10th. I'm not sure what pressing this is, likely the 75th Anniversary Blue Note (not the best reviews), but it was weird it said an April 10th pre-order. Wondering if that is uDiscover's way of saying it will soon be in-stock or if it is actually a new pressing.

Anyways, ya'll have any experience with udiscover? They use legit LP mailers?

So udiscover music is having a 30% off sale (code: 30OFF). I've never ordered from them before, but I did because they had 3 titles I wanted and it was like $40 after the discount and there was free shipping.

Picked up:
Art Blakey - Moanin ($15) which was a pre-order for April 10th. I'm not sure what pressing this is, likely the 75th Anniversary Blue Note (not the best reviews), but it was weird it said an April 10th pre-order. Wondering if that is uDiscover's way of saying it will soon be in-stock or if it is actually a new pressing.

Ordered Rhythm Nation from them a while back and it showed up in great condition... Can't remember the type of mailer they used.

Picked up:

I've ordered a couple of times -- your order will delay until all items are available, but it ships packed well and items arrived in great shape

in sad local record store news, fifth element, the store run by label rhymesayers is closing permanently. sounds like this might have been in the works already, but things got expedited a little bit with this pandemic thing.

but until march 31, they're offering 25% off of anything in the store, including a run of hoodies/shirts with the og logo, with the code THANKYOU

www.fifthelementonline.com

Back