Online Vinyl Deals

Also, if you buy both or just 2 in stock items you can just use the code GROOVES10 for 10% off or if you find a 3rd item you want there's GROOVES15 for 15% off.. These both expire at midnight tomorrow CST.

FODworld by F.O.D. (Philly punks around since 1983 or so) is really something else.

If you like fast hardcore a/la Dead Kennedys, give them a preview.

It's long been an import-only LP. Very noisy punk. Originally released in 2001. I know the drummer, Bob Walker.

I paid $50 dollars for that. Guess that is what I get for Isbell being one of my favorite artists. Wish it was his store version because I would double dip.
I went to spin them tonight and discs 1 and 2 are massively bowl warped :( sides B & D were unplayable.

i'm gonna see if i can get a refund/new copy from them...

I paid $50 dollars for that. Guess that is what I get for Isbell being one of my favorite artists. Wish it was his store version because I would double dip.

Same boat for Isbell and DBT both. Bought the digital on Bandcamp the moment it went up and pre-ordered the vinyl probably faster than anything else. I'm okay with it though - lots of other things I'd rather get this deep a discount on, but I'm okay with Isbell/DBT getting more of my money.

Back