Online Vinyl Deals

Got mine as well! This might be one of the few silver linings of vinyl being so bat shit crazy lately even though the median prices probably aren't going anywhere real soon a lot of the Warehouses only have so much room so hopefully we see some great deals on bigger sets like this that have a ton of dead stock taking up room. I have no more shelf space either but i'm ready to get creative!

Here's me right before RSD 2024...
The stress of space made me lose the majority of my hair and friends but damn, what a collection I got!

R.c26ff8df96925151cd2de6bd5cdbeb7a

Got mine as well! This might be one of the few silver linings of vinyl being so bat shit crazy lately even though the median prices probably aren't going anywhere real soon a lot of the Warehouses only have so much room so hopefully we see some great deals on bigger sets like this that have a ton of dead stock taking up room. I have no more shelf space either but i'm ready to get creative!

The stress of space made me lose the majority of my hair and friends but damn, what a collection I got!

here i am!
ZeroHeader.jpg

Haha! I'm getting ready to trade in 150+ records and somehow that didn't create the space I need for the stuff that hasn't been shelved yet! But yeah, bring on those deals. :p

I really should not laugh because my situation is only a little better than this. :oops:

PopMarket with a Crate Sale (up to 85% off some overstock/closeout items)

Prince "Welcome to America" Deluxe (2LP/CD/Blu-Ray) for $32 ($104 list)

Isbell, Cooley & Hood "Live at the Shoals Theater" for $19 ($50 list)

P.S. Looks like you can also use the 10% off coupon for signing up to their mailing list.

Also, if you buy both or just 2 in stock items you can just use the code GROOVES10 for 10% off or if you find a 3rd item you want there's GROOVES15 for 15% off.. These both expire at midnight tomorrow CST.

Back