Online Vinyl Deals

20% off sale at Udiscover and Sound of Vinyl. Automatically taken off at cart. Doesn't seem like you can stack coupons, but you can now use rewards on top of the sale price.
Was just posting this too. If you combine with rewards this could yield some nice discounts, but I'm guessing the anticipated Thanksgiving week sale will be even better at 30-40% off?

Was just posting this too. If you combine with rewards this could yield some nice discounts, but I'm guessing the anticipated Thanksgiving week sale will be even better at 30-40% off?
was that a thing? i don't remember...i thought there were stacked coupons last time which is why the sale was so good? they have closed that loophole it seems.

i grabbed the half-speed version of RAM for $28 shipped. It's been in and out of stock and usually around $40 in the US. also got black saint and the sinner lady AS pressing for $28.

was that a thing? i don't remember...i thought there were stacked coupons last time which is why the sale was so good? they have closed that loophole it seems.

i grabbed the half-speed version of RAM for $28 shipped. It's been in and out of stock and usually around $40 in the US. also got black saint and the sinner lady AS pressing for $28.
Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought at one point the site was 30-40% off everything?

In any case, I've got six Blue Note Classics in my cart (all preorders) and this sale drops the price of each one to $20 with free shipping.

Maybe I'll get the ones coming out sooner now, and wait for a possible better sale for the ones that don't come out until later anyway.

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.21.40 AM.png

Maybe I'm misremembering but I thought at one point the site was 30-40% off everything?

In any case, I've got six Blue Note Classics in my cart (all preorders) and this sale drops the price of each one to $20 with free shipping.

Maybe I'll get the ones coming out sooner now, and wait for a possible better sale for the ones that don't come out until later anyway.

View attachment 115959
oh you are right. just looked through my emails. last black friday there was a 30% the whole store coupon. AND i think that one stacked haha.

i would grab the earlier ones. i know some people got orders cancelled from BN or AS preorders last time because they oversold.

View attachment 115959
Thanks for sharing. I picked up the Jimmy Smith Home Cookin' and Reuben Wilson Love Bug Blue Note Classics for $20 each.

The lineup on Love Bug is excellent with Lee Morgan and Grant Green!

oh you are right. just looked through my emails. last black friday there was a 30% the whole store coupon. AND i think that one stacked haha.

i would grab the earlier ones. i know some people got orders cancelled from BN or AS preorders last time because they oversold.
It wasn’t a coupon, just sale prices sitewide so you could add a coupon after. Not sure we’ll see that action again.

Target Buy 2 Get 1 free sales and stackable coupons at Udiscover. Sigh...
Yeah, I miss that udiscover $10 off coupon on top of their 20% off sale with free shipping.

I bought like 5 or 6 Blue Note 80 pressings for about $7 each, a Thelonious Monk album for $4, Jurassic 5 Power In Numbers 2xLP for $9, etc. Think I grabbed $250 worth of LPs for $75 with the gmail period placement trick.

Yeah, I miss that udiscover $10 off coupon on top of their 20% off sale with free shipping.

I bought like 5 or 6 Blue Note 80 pressings for about $7 each, a Thelonious Monk album for $4, Jurassic 5 Power In Numbers 2xLP for $9, etc. Think I grabbed $250 worth of LPs for $75 with the gmail period placement trick.
that sale was insane. i got a One Step for something like $70 plus a bunch of Tone Poets for under $15 I think. The Target sales were still my favorite but both seem long gone.

Back