Online Vinyl Deals

anyone looking for xtc's nonsuch?

briefly hard to find and around 60-70 but now at tower for 35.....

It would be hard to beat this price for a 4LP box set:

PLUNGE gets you an additional 10% off if you haven't used it before with the email on your account, and there's a $2.99 shipping fee connected to the weight of the box set (I think that's what it's for).
I purchased this, I have no Idea what’s on it but I enjoy DBT’s so why the heck not?

Hell yeah! Appreciate the heads up on the live set, I streamed the show when it came out and really enjoyed the entire thing. Like last time with the Prince set this one only comes to a little over $19 shipped on Popmarket with the code "THANKS10" with a new email. I just use the gmail trick so it still goes to my regular email anyways and still use the same Paypal info everytime.

This also looks to be the indie exclusive on blue and red as well which has great reviews from what I read.

Hell yeah! Appreciate the heads up on the live set, I streamed the show when it came out and really enjoyed the entire thing. Like last time with the Prince set this one only comes to a little over $19 shipped on Popmarket with the code "THANKS10" with a new email. I just use the gmail trick so it still goes to my regular email anyways and still use the same Paypal info everytime.

This also looks to be the indie exclusive on blue and red as well which has great reviews from what I read.
Gotta remember to check PopMarket when these deals come up!

Back