Online Vinyl Deals

Damn…I ended up going through PopMarket and just got my box set today. Hope yours gets sorted. Did they just send you the regular version?

Not only did they send the regular version, but they sent it in a flattened box with a seamsplit and a soaking wet jacket.

They are refusing to replace it. They're telling me that, with a US address, they can only offer a refund. Of course, I'm still welcome to order it at the new markup/regular price.

THIS
IS
NOT
OVER

Not only did they send the regular version, but they sent it in a flattened box with a seamsplit and a soaking wet jacket.

They are refusing to replace it. They're telling me that, with a US address, they can only offer a refund. Of course, I'm still welcome to order it at the new markup/regular price.

THIS
IS
NOT
OVER

They sent me the regular one too per my prediction, I asked how much trouble it was going to be to return it allll the way to London Engaland

They told me to keep it and gave me a refund.

-smacks gum-

fuckin awesome

Watched the Velvet Underground documentary on Apple TV. A renewed interest in a band I already love deeply.

Have most of the major releases. Any interesting or special deals I should consider?

I’m sure this film will bring new fans to the marketplace.

If you can find a decent deal on The Complete Matrix Tapes, it's a lotta fun. So is The Quine Tapes box set.

....Lucked into the Quine box for under 60 a while back. Matrix box may be a white whale to hunt.

....I also just scored The Quine Tapes too, but haven’t had a chance to spin yet.
Did you guys find it at retail outlets or on the secondary market? Looks like Rough Trade has it available for $110, but I don't know what the original price was and that's a bit beyond my reach.

Back