Online Vinyl Deals

the grateful dead collection on amazon warehouse for $71 is a decent price:

Amazon product ASIN B076VY6CTY
includes mars hotel, wake of the flood, blues for allah and steal your face

i personally have had good luck with warehouse deals, but YMMV....caveat emptor
The only title I need out of this is Steal Your Face. I wish they'd just reissue that. It's cheaper to buy this box than to just get that record. Doh.

The only title I need out of this is Steal Your Face. I wish they'd just reissue that. It's cheaper to buy this box than to just get that record. Doh.
Same here, though I refuse to buy a box set to get one record. Particularly when my Mars Hotel and Blues for Allah are the MoFis, so the box would be a downgrade.

I have both this box and the Warner bros box and both are excellent. Not mofi excellent, but close; close enough that I wound up selling my mofi Allah and Mars because the 45rpm flipping is grating to me. I think you could easily buy this box and sell the records you don't need for a nice bit of coin.

I need a target buy 2 get one free but I think those days are over unfortunately.
I think those sales are long gone too unless they do it for Black Friday. I did see Walmart is doing $15 vinyl for Black Friday. Last time it was $15 in store for all vinyl I think in some stores but online was only a select few

I think those sales are long gone too unless they do it for Black Friday. I did see Walmart is doing $15 vinyl for Black Friday. Last time it was $15 in store for all vinyl I think in some stores but online was only a select few

They had it on the books last week so I picked up a bunch of books for our boys last week for Christmas. Not vinyl but got 12 books for $82 shipped.

They had it on the books last week so I picked up a bunch of books for our boys last week for Christmas. Not vinyl but got 12 books for $82 shipped.
Yea I’ve seen it on books and video games still from time to time but has to be close to a year since the last vinyl sale?

Yea I’ve seen it on books and video games still from time to time but has to be close to a year since the last vinyl sale?
I gotta think with delays and scarcity, dropping these things at sale price isn’t gonna be happening a lot. I’m even a little surprised about the $15 BF pricing.

According to my Target.com, looks like the last time I ordered with three for two was in February.
Yep. It was right around Valentine's Day. Felt like a jerk ordering a couple of hundred dollars worth of vinyl for me when I should have been coming up with something for my wife. Funny thing is the last two years they've also run the deal around my wife's birthday, putting me in that same guilt-inducing (or is it fear-of-getting-caught?) position. This year? Well, her birthday is Friday, and there's no buy 2 get 1 sale to be seen. Yet I'm still having trouble coming up with any ideas for her.

Yep. It was right around Valentine's Day. Felt like a jerk ordering a couple of hundred dollars worth of vinyl for me when I should have been coming up with something for my wife. Funny thing is the last two years they've also run the deal around my wife's birthday, putting me in that same guilt-inducing (or is it fear-of-getting-caught?) position. This year? Well, her birthday is Friday, and there's no buy 2 get 1 sale to be seen. Yet I'm still having trouble coming up with any ideas for her.
As a wife, I can let you in on what we want:

Spa day/Massage - any wife that's worth her salt has had to deal with stress inducing husbands.
Nice Dinner (In or Out) - what, I don't have to cook??? Yes please.
Gift card to her favorite store - And some time to go shopping (this is especially applicable if you have kids)

If you give me an idea of the things she likes, I can possibly give you other suggestions.

For instance, I like to paint and draw, so a gift card to blick.com is awesome because they have all sorts of paint. But also giving her time to do something for herself is just as important.

Does she like vinyl?

Back