Online Vinyl Deals

That is a good price I think. I saw it a couple times for under $100, but that was a long time ago.
Yeah, I got mine for $80 or so not super long after it came out (just the shrink wrapped black box, missing the corrugated pizza box shipper if that matters) and batches right at $100 were popping up regularly for a minute.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about this seller but they're offering significant discounts on some Led Zeppelin vinyl. Looks like this would be for overseas members.

I don't know anything about this seller but they're offering significant discounts on some Led Zeppelin vinyl. Looks like this would be for overseas members.

Queue everyone in the Definitive Pressing Thread to place 300 orders in 4 days and find a way to rig the shipping.

I have not, but I've seen good reviews online and I think they've been around for a while. the code RECORDONVINYL also works for 10%. They have a code for free shipping, but there doesn't appear to be a way to use more than one code. I went for this, so time will tell...
Their CS is atrociously bad if you have issues. They just ghost people. Often sell the wrong variants too. You order a special version of something and they have sent the regular pressing and won’t respond to emails.

The product description is:

"The ‘Let It Be’ album has been newly mixed by producer Giles Martin and engineer Sam Okell in stereo. All the new ‘Let It Be’ releases feature the new stereo mix of the album as guided by the original “reproduced for disc” version by Phil Spector and sourced directly from the original session and rooftop performance eight-track tapes. The Super Deluxe collections also feature 27 previously unreleased session recordings, a four-track ‘Let It B’e EP, and the never before released 14-track ‘Get Back’ stereo LP mix compiled by engineer Glyn Johns in May 1969. Additionally, the Super Deluxe editions feature a 100 page hard-back book with an introduction by Paul McCartney, extensive notes and track-by-track recording information and many previously unseen photos, personal notes, tape box images and more. The Super Deluxe Vinyl Special Edition slipcase box set houses 4 LPs, a 12" EP, and a 105-page hardbound book in slipcase."

Who knows? I'm taking a chance as I would be buying the LP anyway.
Description now says 1LP

Queue everyone in the Definitive Pressing Thread to place 300 orders in 4 days and find a way to rig the shipping.

BoomBoom didn’t touch these so HA!

but for real, after shipping costs don’t think the deal is that good for US customers, which @Russ I pointed out.
I took a gamble on some of the other sale items and it was free shipping to the US too if you spent over 50 euros. There were a few good bargains and you can get an extra 10% off code if you sign up to their newsletter. Figured the gamble was worth it.

You'll be happy to know that the box arrived unscathed. Well...there was no box. Just a record in a paper bag. A warped record nonetheless. And a bent/creased jacket.
View attachment 110032View attachment 110033
You can file a complaint through the Amazon Chat feature (speak to a agent icon)
So they train staff correctly at that warehouse. But there is so much turnaround, part partime staffing, etc at these centers it is a hard task sometimes as most packers are graded by how many packages they do a hour, not how well.

If anyone wants to fight Amazon on this and needs screenshots.
Not seeing it yet on Amazon u.s. ?, but this is one I would like to support either the local or a small shop on anyways.

The product description is:

"The ‘Let It Be’ album has been newly mixed by producer Giles Martin and engineer Sam Okell in stereo. All the new ‘Let It Be’ releases feature the new stereo mix of the album as guided by the original “reproduced for disc” version by Phil Spector and sourced directly from the original session and rooftop performance eight-track tapes. The Super Deluxe collections also feature 27 previously unreleased session recordings, a four-track ‘Let It B’e EP, and the never before released 14-track ‘Get Back’ stereo LP mix compiled by engineer Glyn Johns in May 1969. Additionally, the Super Deluxe editions feature a 100 page hard-back book with an introduction by Paul McCartney, extensive notes and track-by-track recording information and many previously unseen photos, personal notes, tape box images and more. The Super Deluxe Vinyl Special Edition slipcase box set houses 4 LPs, a 12" EP, and a 105-page hardbound book in slipcase."

Who knows? I'm taking a chance as I would be buying the LP anyway.
This is why it's good to support your local or a small online shop.

Last edited:
Their CS is atrociously bad if you have issues. They just ghost people. Often sell the wrong variants too. You order a special version of something and they have sent the regular pressing and won’t respond to emails.
Small consolation I know, but CS across the board has been a nightmare, lol

I didn't recieve any product and didn't order it, but gotdamn the peanut gallery has a lot of opinions on vinyl deals lately.
Who is this peanut gallery, I want names ;)

Deals are deals as long as they pan out, I'm not the first or the last to have some NOT pan out and a few that do. Roll your dice where and when you see fit, I for one won't poo-poo anyone's attempts at saving some cash ;)

Who is this peanut gallery, I want names ;)

Deals are deals as long as they pan out, I'm not the first or the last to have some NOT pan out and a few that do. Roll your dice where and when you see fit, I for one won't poo-poo anyone's attempts at saving some cash ;)
I just support f'ing over Amazon in anyway possible.

Back