Online Vinyl Deals

Yeah don’t worry. Here’s how my Day of the Dead boxset arrived from Poland via Amazon. No bubble wrap or foam or anything. Lucky there was the “pizza box” to protect it.

View attachment 109991

That package looks great!

Found a smoking deal on the Velvet Underground Matrix Tapes box on Amazon France a few years back...

20190807_180455.jpg20190807_180540.jpg

No packing at all. And miraculously, this emerged with only a slightly blunted corner...

20190807_180323.jpg

Yeah don’t worry. Here’s how my Day of the Dead boxset arrived from Poland via Amazon. No bubble wrap or foam or anything. Lucky there was the “pizza box” to protect it.

View attachment 109991

Found a smoking deal on the Velvet Underground Matrix Tapes box on Amazon France a few years back...

View attachment 109996View attachment 109997

No packing at all. And miraculously, this emerged with only a slightly blunted corner...

View attachment 109995
I have a Floating Points album arriving from Amazon UK today. So what you are saying is I should be expecting it to arrive in pristine condition?

"Bargain" price? (and shipping shows as $4.50)

View attachment 109991

View attachment 109996View attachment 109997

View attachment 109995

You know you are going to trigger @Mather with all of this dont you?

"Bargain" price? (and shipping shows as $4.50)

Have you, or anyone else, shopped with this place??
1630001284320.png

Have you, or anyone else, shopped with this place??
View attachment 110018
I have not, but I've seen good reviews online and I think they've been around for a while. the code RECORDONVINYL also works for 10%. They have a code for free shipping, but there doesn't appear to be a way to use more than one code. I went for this, so time will tell...

I have not, but I've seen good reviews online and I think they've been around for a while. the code RECORDONVINYL also works for 10%. They have a code for free shipping, but there doesn't appear to be a way to use more than one code. I went for this, so time will tell...
I'm in with you at that price.

Back