Online Vinyl Deals

Haha. Sorry! I’m the same. That’s the amount I said I’d spend if it dropped to that price in an accidental sale or something.
Ya. I looked at UDiscover and a few others and presale was $199. I thought - that's a bit too much right now.

Then: I wonder what's cookin' on the N&G "Online Vinyl Deals" thread ...

Yea--I didn't plan to preorder it either but price was too good to pass up on. I can always try to cancel if it happens to be cheaper somewhere before it ships but definitely a solid price. Nearly 40% off list!

Popmarket oversold my LCD Soundsystem box set so now Im in backorder purgatory with them while like every fucking body else has it, so Im pretty ill at Popmarket right now

Popmarket oversold my LCD Soundsystem box set so now Im in backorder purgatory with them while like every fucking body else has it, so Im pretty ill at Popmarket right now

Same deal for me with the lee morgan lighthouse box. I cancelled and payed full price with blue note because I was FOMOing hard.

This belongs here. 20% off all Spooky Town houses from Michael's including this sweet af zombie record label:

This belongs here. 20% off all Spooky Town houses from Michael's including this sweet af zombie record label:

Saw this a few days ago and it's nice in person so i'll probably grab it next month sometime. It will fit right into my mostly Munsters village 👺

Seems like Michaels has been stingy with discounts so 20% could be the best we get.

Saw this a few days ago and it's nice in person so i'll probably grab it next month sometime. It will fit right into my mostly Munsters village 👺

Seems like Michaels has been stingy with discounts so 20% could be the best we get.

I've been very careful to not dive into Spooky Town because it looks like it could get more expensive than record collecting

I've been very careful to not dive into Spooky Town because it looks like it could get more expensive than record

It can easily especially if you want anything "retired"! I was the same way until I lucked out 5-7 years ago into 4 of the Department 56 Musters buildings which are at the same scale then found a person selling a bunch misc. Spooky Town stuff so now i'm just super picky and don't buy much since I don't want a literal entire town like some people do haha.. Just a cool little street lineup worth is all i'm going for. My house is already batshit crazy enough for Halloween.

Daily deal via popmarket:

Super deluxe $129 free shipping and I think there’s a 10% off coupon
Edit: THANKS10 for 10% off. Brings it to $125 shipped I believe all the different versions are on sale today via popmarket
@AnthonyI
I can’t believe this is only $15 more than the cd set, and had exactly the same material except the BluRay

any promo codes for udiscover?
COMEBACK is usually good for 20% off. It used to be unlimited use, but lately I've gotten a "You've already used this promotional code" message. If you have a Gmail account and try the trick where you move around a period in the first part of your email address (anywhere before the @), you should be able to get it to work. (You may need to clear your cookies or do the trick in a private browser so that cookies don't give your identity away.)

Wow. I’m a little iffy on MovieMars, but if they deliver on this, $31 and some change for the Shake Your Money Maker is solid. I paid $40 and thought it was a deal.

Amazon product ASIN B08R64MLKJ
Yeah, I’ve scored some great deals from MovieMars and RareWaves the only issue I’ve ran into with damages/returns but I am willing to take a stab at this for $30.

Back