Online Vinyl Deals

Small consolation I know, but CS across the board has been a nightmare, lol
Yea I’m just not a fan of vnylmnky. They came on here shilling their product but pretending not to, then started leaking announcements on Reddit for preorders so people would buy through them first. I think it’s a fairly small operation but they often oversell and cancel

Yea I’m just not a fan of vnylmnky. They came on here shilling their product but pretending not to, then started leaking announcements on Reddit for preorders so people would buy through them first. I think it’s a fairly small operation but they often oversell and cancel
Oh, I get it, hence why I asked. I guess in this case we'll see, worse case, it gets canceled or I cancel and buy elsewhere..................I must have missed their cameo on the site, or ignored it, lol

Last edited:
Daily deal via popmarket:

Super deluxe $129 free shipping and I think there’s a 10% off coupon
Edit: THANKS10 for 10% off. Brings it to $125 shipped I believe all the different versions are on sale today via popmarket
@AnthonyI
Wow thats a pretty big discount. I was going to wait a while to get a used copy for cheaper but I don't know if it's gonna go much lower than that

All the Beatles sale options. THANKS10 for 10% off. @Joe Mac not sure if they ship to ya but might be worth checking!

Cheers Mike. Looks like a good deal foe
you alright but by the time you add customs and postage onto it it’s going to be around where it’d be locally anyway. My favourite local has it for €150 so I’ll likely just bite the bullet and pre order it there for local pick up.

Edit: THANKS10 for 10% off. Brings it to $125 shipped I believe all the different versions are on sale today via popmarket
@AnthonyI
Thanks for this...that was $125 I wasn't planning on spending today but hard to ignore at that price.

@AnthonyI
Welp, ordered that soon than I thought I would. Don't know if anyone will be able to beat that price. Thanks!

Thanks for this...that was $125 I wasn't planning on spending today but hard to ignore at that price.
Yea--I didn't plan to preorder it either but price was too good to pass up on. I can always try to cancel if it happens to be cheaper somewhere before it ships but definitely a solid price. Nearly 40% off list!

K, so I've said this before in various situations and I'm gonna just post this as a "This was my experience". So I jumped on the Vinylmky deal, asked for opinions, got them and was ok on seeing what happened, customer service issues aside.

Then our good man @MikeH posted the Pop Market deal and I decided to go the route I was more familiar with, Pop Market, and sent an email to Vinylmnky requesting a cancelation. I heard back in less than 30 minutes, the email was friendly and cordial, then 2 minutes after that I got my notice that a refund was being processed from Paypal. A little after that I got another email from them with a 10% off code for my next purchase and a "Thanks again".

When it presents itself, I'm going to toss them a sale because I'M willing to give them a chance.

Again, my contention is that we go out of our way to broadcast bad experiences, and we should, but we should also do the same when we have good experiences. Lord knows I've had to work harder for a customer service/return/exchange issue with "better" vendors. Take what you will from this, just my experience with Vinylmnky.

Zavvi jazz mystery bundle is back for anyone who hasn’t ordered one by now

I just did this and I also got a referral code, so...

If anyone hasn't done it and wants an additional 10% discount on the order, you should be able to type this code in at checkout:

CHRISTOPHER-R574

Obviously, I get hooked up, aswell

K, so I've said this before in various situations and I'm gonna just post this as a "This was my experience". So I jumped on the Vinylmky deal, asked for opinions, got them and was ok on seeing what happened, customer service issues aside.

Then our good man @MikeH posted the Pop Market deal and I decided to go the route I was more familiar with, Pop Market, and sent an email to Vinylmnky requesting a cancelation. I heard back in less than 30 minutes, the email was friendly and cordial, then 2 minutes after that I got my notice that a refund was being processed from Paypal. A little after that I got another email from them with a 10% off code for my next purchase and a "Thanks again".

When it presents itself, I'm going to toss them a sale because I'M willing to give them a chance.

Again, my contention is that we go out of our way to broadcast bad experiences, and we should, but we should also do the same when we have good experiences. Lord knows I've had to work harder for a customer service/return/exchange issue with "better" vendors. Take what you will from this, just my experience with Vinylmnky.
Glad it worked out for ya and happy to hear they may have started addressing some issues!

@AnthonyI
Yup - there went $125 just like that.

Back