Online Vinyl Deals

Is it Childish Gambino? Is it Neutral Milk Hotel? Place an order and find out for yourself.

Is it Childish Gambino? Is it Neutral Milk Hotel? Place an order and find out for yourself.

Gorillaz Song Machine for cheap too

Oh! Here's another one!

Kanye Winehouse? Amy West?

I don't know anything about this shop but 20% everything with code FLASH this weekend at www.covertrecords.com even works on preorders.

Edit: I wouldn't order Mofi from them. Read their disclaimer on those.

Seems they have the UK 2x12" 45rpm version of Sonny Sharrock's Ask The Ages for less than 1/3 the lowest asking price on Discogs. Although it also says it's a preorder due 6/7/2009 - so who knows?!

is covert records legit when link is clicked it changes to covert vinyl and i can't find much info about them at all?
They have a good seller rating on discogs. I honestly think I just typed out the website wrong and was going to edit but when I clicked it still went there so I left it. I can't say if they're legit though. Never heard of them before. I just had a friend shoot me an email saying he saw this sale online and ordered some stuff. He hasn't bought from them before either though.

is covert records legit when link is clicked it changes to covert vinyl and i can't find much info about them at all?
I think they’re legit, but they do a bad job of managing inventory and updating the site. The owner did respond promptly to me several times when he incorrectly had an item listed in inventory. And they issued a refund promptly when I asked bc I didn’t want to keep waiting for an item they said was going to arrive but didn’t after a few months.

I think they’re legit, but they do a bad job of managing inventory and updating the site. The owner did respond promptly to me several times when he incorrectly had an item listed in inventory. And they issued a refund promptly when I asked bc I didn’t want to keep waiting for an item they said was going to arrive but didn’t after a few months.
Thanks for the warning, I hate stores that do that and avoid. I did get my local to better update their online inventory during lock down.

Back