Online Vinyl Deals

i bought it, but my final receipt was 62 something. i'm going to hassle support about it; either they'll gimme the price they offered or i'll cancel it. i love new maiden but not 60 dollars worth. that's like, almost two months of VMP!

i bought it, but my final receipt was 62 something. i'm going to hassle support about it; either they'll gimme the price they offered or i'll cancel it. i love new maiden but not 60 dollars worth. that's like, almost two months of VMP!
Are you saying they changed the price after the order? Mine still says 18.45

Are you saying they changed the price after the order? Mine still says 18.45
yes and complaining to customer service just got me "well our preorder price guarantee says you get the lowest price between when you purchased it and it comes out!". after a few rounds of that i just cancelled it.

Anyone have insight on how these sound? OJCs are usually solid but figured I’d ask, got a Musings of Miles OJC recently that was meh
I have several OJC pressing including Soultrane and a few other Miles ones. You get what you pay for. Mine sound fine. Not going to compete with the audiophile big players but they sound fine. They actually sound better than their price point in my opinion.

Back