Online Vinyl Deals

UPDATE: ABORT!!
No idea, but I used PayPal and can dispute it later. Have at it at your own risk I guess.
1628362367131.png

Last edited:
No idea, but I used PayPal and can dispute it later. Have at it at your own risk I guess.
View attachment 107994
Same, thanks!

View attachment 107994
Seems sketchy since they say they have 67 of this very specifically graded album in stock Introducing... THE BEATLES LP Vee-Jay Records VJLPS-1062 vinyl album Monarch VG+

View attachment 107994
Just a caution: Last time I made a purchase like this (expensive pots and pans priced way too cheap), I instead received a $3 pair of crummy headphones from China and the seller said “see, tracking said you received this. Sorry that we sent the wrong thing but we’ll refund only half what you paid because shipping was really expensive for us.” I was like “uh hell no” and filed a paypal claim but the initial case reviewer said “tracking shows this was delivered. Case closed.” Luckily the second person at paypal looked a little bit further and found in my favor, but yikes.

Just a caution: Last time I made a purchase like this (expensive pots and pans priced way too cheap), I instead received a $3 pair of crummy headphones from China and the seller said “see, tracking said you received this. Sorry that we sent the wrong thing but we’ll refund only half what you paid because shipping was really expensive for us.” I was like “uh hell no” and filed a paypal claim but the initial case reviewer said “tracking shows this was delivered. Case closed.” Luckily the second person at paypal looked a little bit further and found in my favor, but yikes.
Also sketchy

1628364870910.png

There is no doubt that disputes are always a challenge, but if you have the correct information and details PP will rule in your favor, it may take a little more time than you might like, but they'll take care of it. That being said, yes, proceed with caution, I didn't intend to get anyone into problematic situations, and please, for the love of God, DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD DIRECTLY!

There is no doubt that disputes are always a challenge, but if you have the correct information and details PP will rule in your favor, it may take a little more time than you might like, but they'll take care of it. That being said, yes, proceed with caution, I didn't intend to get anyone into problematic situations, and please, for the love of God, DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD DIRECTLY!
Good luck to you and may the odds be ever in your favor. Keep us in the loop regarding the results.

Yup, I just wanted to share my tip if it does come to filing a dispute with PayPal: Don’t accept a refused claim or a proposal to split the difference from the seller!

View attachment 107994

I tried to take a shot but when clicking PayPal to pay, it said Merchant account is restricted. So guess that's that.

I tried to take a shot but when clicking PayPal to pay, it said Merchant account is restricted. So guess that's that.
Upon further review, and I'll wait for @Melt Face Molly Drop's "I told you so" , lol. It's not legit, and in a pre-emptive course of action I notified PayPal of the site and so on, so they may have done something on their end to prevent purchases from that "vendor".

Upon further review, and I'll wait for @Melt Face Molly Drop's "I told you so" , lol. It's not legit, and in a pre-emptive course of action I notified PayPal of the site and so on, so they may have done something on their end to prevent purchases from that "vendor".
Wow, just got to this party and that was some of the most exciting reading on any of these threads I've had in a long while! ;) Glad you got that sorted, @AnthonyI !

Wow, just got to this party and that was some of the most exciting reading on any of these threads I've had in a long while! ;) Glad you got that sorted, @AnthonyI !
I should know better, we all get caught up in that shinny carrot dangling at the end of stick at times, lol. I've never really had issues with PayPal over the years, I've been a PayPal Credit customer forever and 6 Months no interest is my friend, and I've NEVER paid any interest ;)

As usual, and again, shame on me, but they hit a soft spot, if it's too good to be true it probably is. I hope this didn't cause anyone undo stress.

I should know better, we all get caught up in that shinny carrot dangling at the end of stick at times, lol. I've never really had issues with PayPal over the years, I've been a PayPal Credit customer forever and 6 Months no interest is my friend, and I've NEVER paid any interest ;)

As usual, and again, shame on me, but they hit a soft spot, if it's too good to be true it probably is. I hope this didn't cause anyone undo stress.
Lmk how that goes, I suppose I'll also try to reverse or cancel the charge

I don’t know what you all are talking about. Beaversource has never sold me anything sketchy. They have served me well in all my small aquatic mammal fur trapping needs.
I've gotten into the habit of checking online shop reputations lately. Google shopping and promoted instagram and Facebook posts often lead to super sketchy but well-designed web stores with domains secured only weeks or days ago. If it seems too good to be true, give it that extra once-over!

Back