Online Vinyl Deals

View attachment 105888
Me^

Haha. Oops. I do see a few VMP Stans in some of the threads though so I though it was legit. And as far as being new member looks like ya got me beat by a day. I just don't post much.
I don't think there's many "Stans" around here. There's definitely those (technically me at current) that are members but I think we're all well aware that VMP is what is is and at best tolerate it.

View attachment 105888
Me^

Haha. Oops. I do see a few VMP Stans in some of the threads though so I though it was legit. And as far as being new member looks like ya got me beat by a day. I just don't post much.
10 cool points awarded for use of a TNG meme.

Yeah, once VMP stopped giving me the grandfathered rate, they were out of the budget.

well, this is incredibly annoying to me, but perhaps one of our international members can squeeze some juice from this lemon:

Amazon product ASIN B00NIUEC7Q
See, I have "Doolittle", a pretty good version already, actually, so I wouldn't spend another 40-odd or more for the 3LP version with the bells and whistles. But I'd drop 17 Queen dollars or whatever it is the UKians use. It's like 26 freedom monies. That's a decent price for a 3LP, and I'd totally have "Doolittle" to offer up for PIFsgiving. But. But. BUT. Although it says 17-curvy-L's, none of the options are less than 30-curvy-L's. One assumes it's because the 17GBP doesn't ship to the new world, or something. Anyway, if you're in the UK, this is, IMO, a decent deal for a killer record.

they're flippers with a storefront; their prices are routinely 20% higher than any of the other stores in the area.
I'm glad you guys warned me. I'd never bought from them before. Just saw the code posted to Reddit and they had a couple Widespread Panic albums I'd been trying to find for cheaper than anywhere else I could find them with the code. But I'll pass if that's their MO and order from other places.

I'm glad you guys warned me. I'd never bought from them before. Just saw the code posted to Reddit and they had a couple Widespread Panic albums I'd been trying to find for cheaper than anywhere else I could find them with the code. But I'll pass if that's their MO and order from other places.
They also sell a huge amount of gray market releases in their storefront which is always a red flag for me

Back