Online Vinyl Deals

I had never heard Effigy until I got this Craft repress, and it gave me chills. It may now be my favorite song of theirs.
Man, on any given day I’d probably say this is my favorite album by Creedence and this finale is a huge reason for that.

I also LOVE “Feelin’ Blue.”
How that wasn’t a monster radio hit is beyond me.

Also, anyone think this half speed remaster would sound better than a early 70’s press of this? I’ve got a pretty clean copy...

$19.99 for Tuscaloosa!

$19.99 for Tuscaloosa!

This is a great record for sure and everyone should buy it. I do think this the approximate going rate for this album though. Amazon has it for $21.88 with free shipping currently.

Amazon product ASIN B07QYQ51CZ

LOL. Please try shopping for records somewhere other than VMP. You might find the prices suprising. I very rarely buy a record over $25 and that is still pretty high.
You must be new here.
15478A54-7DB7-45FB-B52F-AF767B6C5963.jpeg
Okay, it checks out.

She was making a humorous quip on the ongoing price inflation within the world of vinyl. Doubtful @nolalady buys many (or any) records from VMP.

Last edited:
You must be new here.
View attachment 105886
Okay, it checks out.

She was making a humorous quip on the ongoing price inflation within the world of vinyl. Doubtful @nolalady buys many (or any) records from VMP.
wK.gif
Me^

Haha. Oops. I do see a few VMP Stans in some of the threads though so I though it was legit. And as far as being new member looks like ya got me beat by a day. I just don't post much.

Back