Online Vinyl Deals

Hmmmm

I have pristine original pressings of Blonde on Blonde, Freewheelin, Another Side of, and a Kevin Gray cut of Highway 61 Revisited.

Do you guys think it's worth the upgrade? How good does this box really sound?
It sounds great but I didn’t have pristine copies of any of them. I had a few bum stereo copies and in comparison to those the mono box was a big upgrade.

Hmmmm

I have pristine original pressings of Blonde on Blonde, Freewheelin, Another Side of, and a Kevin Gray cut of Highway 61 Revisited.

I have the box but didn’t have clean originals like you. I can say it’s really well done and you can probably sell those copies to offset the cost.

How are these Bandbox records typically? Are they meh reissues? Like are any of these Marvin Gaye pressings worth a freebie?

Hmmmm

I'm in the same boat except I have an OG mono Blonde On Blonde with reissue monos of the others.

Honestly the tip on jackets and the book sold me. None of mine have those. I might keep a KG cut to compare with but I'm probably selling my others and going with these Ryan Smith masters.

Awesome deal today on Bandbox. If you sign up for a subscription with one of six albums and the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY you get that first album free! Only valid for today.
HAPPYBIRTHDAY code also worked on Nada Surf's Let Go album. Been meaning to pick this album up for a long time, so $free is a good price.
This is awesome. Also in for Let Go, not sure I’ll continue the membership or not, but I’m willing to give it a shot!

i'm a confused about this bandbox so will i be charged on the 28th of this month or next, also when do the records ship out if we purchased today on the 8th?

Damn, looks like Target is not including Music again in the upcoming B2G1 next week according to the ad. I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd or maybe 3rd straight B2G1 without music now I believe? Too bad because the sales have been extremely mediocre for the most part this year.

Back