Online Vinyl Deals

Damn, looks like Target is not including Music again in the upcoming B2G1 next week according to the ad. I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd or maybe 3rd straight B2G1 without music now I believe? Too bad because the sales have been extremely mediocre for the most part this year.
Not that I’ve ever found anything to order on those sales, but I wonder if they aren’t holding back for a Prime Day competitor on the 21st like they’ve done the past couple years.

Other possibility is they might just not be able to get the quantity they need. With the backups in production and the sheer volume they (and others) need for stuff like that, the numbers might not work out.

Damn, looks like Target is not including Music again in the upcoming B2G1 next week according to the ad. I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd or maybe 3rd straight B2G1 without music now I believe? Too bad because the sales have been extremely mediocre for the most part this year.
Do you by chance have a link to this ad?

There's a post on reddit saying music will be included, but nothing to suggest the post is correct. I will nevertheless hold out hope!! :D

Yeah, people were saying the same thing about the last B2G1 sale that music would be included once it started but it never was. @Corycm had a great reason though with Prime Day the following week they could be saving that for the music portion, hopefully.

That Reddit post is kind of useless as the only reason they're hoping for music to be included is because the poster on Slickdeals who originally posted this deal added an individual link to music as well which doesn't amount to much other then a user mistake imo. I'd love to be wrong though!

Back