Online Vinyl Deals

So, I'm loving the new turntable...when I listen to a pristine pressing. But if there is any surface noise at all, it is soooo much louder than my old one. I'm getting so much more popping on many of my records. Especially in the first couple minutes of play. I don't understand it. I feel like there is something I'm missing

So, I'm loving the new turntable...when I listen to a pristine pressing. But if there is any surface noise at all, it is soooo much louder than my old one. I'm getting so much more popping on many of my records. Especially in the first couple minutes of play. I don't understand it. I feel like there is something I'm missing
Are you still using your Mani preamp? How is it set? It looks like for a 2M Blue it would be best at Gain 1 = L, Gain 2 = H

What cartridge do you have? It’s possible that it’s picking up extra detail, which the better ones do. It’s enough to drive a man up the wall, and why most will invest in a good record cleaner.

I posted this in the wrong thread! Sorry yall!

HAPPYBIRTHDAY code also worked on Nada Surf's Let Go album. Been meaning to pick this album up for a long time, so $free is a good price.

I'm not familiar with the Bandbox service. Am I obligated to buy a 2nd album?

You are not to my knowledge, but I encourage people to stick around because they are good people.

I actually was able to use it for The Proximity Effect, which is a non exclusive 😳
HAPPYBIRTHDAY code also worked on Nada Surf's Let Go album. Been meaning to pick this album up for a long time, so $free is a good price.

I'm not familiar with the Bandbox service. Am I obligated to buy a 2nd album?
It appears that the code is tied to the artist. So you can select any album, not just the exclusive album, by one of the six artists with the exclusives.

The Bob Dylan Mono box for $130 is back again on Amazon
Hmmmm

I have pristine original pressings of Blonde on Blonde, Freewheelin, Another Side of, and a Kevin Gray cut of Highway 61 Revisited.

Do you guys think it's worth the upgrade? How good does this box really sound?

Back