Online Vinyl Deals

View attachment 102539

Can't complain at all with how this turned out for the price point. I was hoping for most of these. In fact, Speak No Evil was all I was hoping to not get, although getting Mingus Ah Um a week or two after the wife grabbed me the deluxe RSD one from last year is hilarious, but I'll find it a good home.
Awesome mix of records! It really is a great deal.

View attachment 102539

Can't complain at all with how this turned out for the price point. I was hoping for most of these. In fact, Speak No Evil was all I was hoping to not get, although getting Mingus Ah Um a week or two after the wife grabbed me the deluxe RSD one from last year is hilarious, but I'll find it a good home.
Ooooh, excited to see what I get! Hoping for the same albums, as I already have Speak No Evil.

It's 100 degrees outside and looks to be holding steady at that temp for the next few hours. There aren't many better reasons to stay indoors (though I did fit in a bike ride earlier), and how long can it be before such restrictions lead one down a wormhole or two? On one of those journeys I stumbled upon an artist I'd never heard of whose music sounds interesting, and best of all, seeking out her album on Amazon led to my finding a bargain. The artist is Sasha Bell, who I assume some of you will be familiar with. Apparently she has been in the bands Ladybug Transistor, the Sixth Great Lake, Guppyboy and the Essex Green, none of which I've heard of, and also put out a solo record under the name Finishing School. Whatever, Love is Alright looked like it would be worth checking out...especially for $10! (Yikes, looks like it has gone up a buck or so since I purchased.)

Amazon product ASIN B07XJD3P7P

View attachment 102539

I got this same batch today. Happy with the titles. Box was real beat up, but the records seem ok on the outside at least. Will see how they play.

Also hoped for Speak No Evil, but I also just returned a real scratched up new Blue Note pressing , so apparently I'm not destined to own a copy of that record right now.

Well, damn. My box was quite beat up when it arrived.
View attachment 102599
Box was real beat up, but the records seem ok on the outside at least. Will see how they play.

I must have been pretty fortunate, the box wasn't in the best shape, but the only sleeve that really seemed to take much of a beating in mine was the Dolphy - which was a bummer, but these were cheap enough that I'm not to upset about it. They all play fantastic, so I'm happy. But disappointed to see/hear y'all got some more beaten goods (Dunno if it's a Canada Post vs. USPS difference or what?)

Back