Online Vinyl Deals

So does anyone know if they immediately went on backorder status again after getting caught up or are they shipping current/new orders too?
Who knows, it's not like they're being completely transparent. Some items state backordered, but a lot do not.........I kind of want to place another order right away, but not without a more clarity. You would assume they've increased their orders from the manufacturer, but again, who knows.

Bitches Brew by "Grammy Winning Artist" Miles Davis is on sale at popmarket for $23.79
It appears to be this 2020 Columbia Legacy reissue, with decent reviews

Last edited:
Bitches Brew by "Grammy Winning Artist" Miles Davis is on sale at popmarket for $23.79
It appears to be this 2020 Columbia Legacy reissue, with decent reviews

I've got this version and it's as good as you're likely to find outside of audiophile versions at 2 or 3 times the price (if you're lucky).

There’s a few copies of Tom Petty’s She’s The One soundtrack through Popmarket’s discogs for a great price, it’s been hard to find for a while.

It's actually mis-listed. There's a 2020 repress (still Bellman and sounds great), but it will have the new Warner Records logo on it.

I need to double-check. I think the 2nd side has Steve Hoffman-Kevin Gray combo in the deadwax, which I believe is a match to the discogs listing I linked above.
Those initials match at least one variation on the 2008 listing as well, so I think you're good. Not sure why he got on one side and not the other, or why the 2008 listing has one variation where KPG&SH is on side 1 and not side 2 and vice versa. Weird.

AcousTech closed in 2010, so definitely not a newer cut.

Last edited:
Those initials match at least one variation on the 2008 listing as well, so I think you're good. Not sure why he got on one side and not the other, or why the 2008 listing has one variation where KPG&SH is on side 1 and not side 2 and vice versa. Weird.

AcousTech closed in 2010, so definitely not a newer cut.
Yeah, it's the 2020 repress with the new Warner labels. It has KPG@ATM on side A, and then (the most difficult deadwax etching I've ever read) but it says KPG+SH@ATM. So think this one is AAA. Not bad for a 20 spot.

Came to $28.11 for me. This is a steal!

Back