Online Vinyl Deals

I'm perusing this thread - is anyone else having an issue with seeing posts? I'm not sure if it's images that aren't showing up or links.
It's probably an adblocker.. You just need to disable it for this site.. I've noticed it only does it to the amazon links for some reason which took me awhile to figure it out but everything works fine once you do it.

Last edited:
disabling ublock origin alows the amz logo to be seen but not the link. Maybe it's a FF thing ?

It's def. the browser adblocker for me.. I had to do it in both Chrome and now in Vivaldi. If you have the option to block both trackers and ads you just need to disable the ad portion of it and be good.

Been eyeing this company for awhile because my daughter is obsessed with 50 ways to leave your lover 😂
Ultimate Collection

Amazon product ASIN B00U10XA3S
Damn, would have grabbed that. I love PS, but not overly motivated to buy many of his albums (outside of Graceland, amazing album), so this would have been fantastic........added to the watch list ;)

Damn, would have grabbed that. I love PS, but not overly motivated to buy many of his albums (outside of Graceland, amazing album), so this would have been fantastic........added to the watch list ;)
I’m in the same boat as you with him...outside Graceland I just wanted a hits album...surprised it shot up soo much on Amazon..it usually hovers around $28+

Any word on the quality of that Ultimate Collection?
Only one person on cogs responded and said it was pretty good...I decided to take a risk just cuz...I’m not expecting audiophile but something I can play for the fam

Only one person on cogs responded and said it was pretty good...I decided to take a risk just cuz...I’m not expecting audiophile but something I can play for the fam

Things like this make me debate just picking up the CD for $11 and not have to worry about the sound quality, it's more of an "in the mood" album, then heavy rotation.

Things like this make me debate just picking up the CD for $11 and not have to worry about the sound quality, it's more of an "in the mood" album, then heavy rotation.
Yea--it's why I have my high-res/Roon set up...for stuff like this! Don't think I'll spin it enough to warrant a purchase. I have his self-titled which is great but don't know that I need more on wax!

Yea--it's why I have my high-res/Roon set up...for stuff like this! Don't think I'll spin it enough to warrant a purchase. I have his self-titled which is great but don't know that I need more on wax!
Even though I went ahead and added streaming to my setup, I still like having physical media I own...........I know it's crazy talk in this day and age, lol

Even though I went ahead and added streaming to my setup, I still like having physical media I own...........I know it's crazy talk in this day and age, lol
Oh I do too and definitely still impulse buy some stuff on vinyl...but I'm avoiding getting a CD player and only buy CDs now to rip for Roon. And trying to cut back on impulse buys of records just because they are good deals vs buying albums I really will listen to. And being on redacted definitely helps me avoid joining the CD buying club on here haha.

Back