Online Vinyl Deals

Anecdotally ,most of my Target shipments were fine. The only real damage I had was a bent Lucy Dacus corner that came in a box but it wasn't to the degree of complaints. With that said I wouldn't necessarily trust them if I needed anything in pristine condition.
I'm kind of at the point where if it's a $10-$15 album and arrives with a corner ding, I don't entirely care...

"who" did you order, lol
BriefWhimsicalHarvestmouse-small.gif

It was like russian nesting dolls opening this thing...the Dire Straights MoFi was just thrown in the main box with some of those big strips of plastic filled with air. Beatles Mono Masters were thrown in there too. Then the Dylan 1975 Live bootleg series was packed within a box within the box and packed in a box set whiplash kind of box. Dire Straights has some seam splits on the top edge so I may see if I can get a refund...but I think that a good chunk of records I have gotten in the past year or so have all had some kind of seam split on them, even when packaged decently.

If anyone is looking for the AP Doors ST, Elusive now has it in stock.

For those concerned about what their Target order is going to ship in... I ordered 3 single LP albums. They were packed in a "Target" style mailer that has wings, and all arrived unscathed. No seam splits, no sleeve scuffs, and what appears to be perfectly flat records (granted one was pressed at Optimal and another at Pallas; so good pressing plants).

The vinyl gods smiled on me today (I didn't get a warped record for once).

They might have a President's Day sale coming up. I don't think they do the 10% discount any longer. They don't advertise it any more on their home page.

Back