Online Vinyl Deals

Dylan mono box is back in the Target sale!

Part of me wants this even though I have mono copies of all except the S/t and John Wesley which I can live without.

Part of me wants this even though I have mono copies of all except the S/t and John Wesley which I can live without.
Well seems to be sold out now anyway! If you have all mono copies already, not worth it but for people who only have 1 or two from that box, it was well worth the deal, especially at around $100 shipped.

I would try but Norway has v strict customs so the only real way to send it is to "cheat" on the value declared eg I can't buy off Discogs if the seller declares the real value. Sad but true.
Is charging £25 a pint not enough for them? What on earth is going on over there!

On the subject of Norway... weirdly I was thinking about Lars Bohinen earlier. Was launching an orange tennis ball about for the mutt in the snow and he had no idea where it was landing. Kept running straight past it. Made me realise what Lars must have gone through every winter.

Is charging £25 a pint not enough for them? What on earth is going on over there!

On the subject of Norway... weirdly I was thinking about Lars Bohinen earlier. Was launching an orange tennis ball about for the mutt in the snow and he had no idea where it was landing. Kept running straight past it. Made me realise what Lars must have gone through every winter.
Had to Google him! My Norwegian football knowledge didn't extend much beyond Gunnar Halle, as he played for Oldham. I live close to the main Oslo team, Vålerenga, but I find it hard to get too excited. But underpitch heating is the answer - I started up a football club for kids here and without the heating it's pretty much impossible to play for four months a year...

Had to Google him! My Norwegian football knowledge didn't extend much beyond Gunnar Halle, as he played for Oldham. I live close to the main Oslo team, Vålerenga, but I find it hard to get too excited. But underpitch heating is the answer - I started up a football club for kids here and without the heating it's pretty much impossible to play for four months a year...
I always thought that Ian Marshall's flowing locks took away done of the focus that Halle deserved.

It's bizarre though. I can't remember whst I did two days ago but I can remember that at some time in 1997 someone will have mentioned that Lars Bohinen can't see an orange football on snow. No wonder the world's going to shit if that's the sort of valuable info we're subconsciously prioritising

I went back and ordered two more Tone Poets from Target. I would’ve ordered three but the Paul Chambers sold out, which helped me rationalize using the cancel trick again.

I need....very little incentive to use the Target Trick, but I had gift card balance with Amazon so that helped me average down my cost per record (stock market talk!). I went back in and got REM- Monster from Target at like $13

For some reason Acoustic Sounds has listed the Inside Llewyn Davis live 3xLP set in pre orders. On Friday it shifted to being in stock.

I reached out to my local and they said there isnt any info of a new pressing. I sent them the link and they said it looks like acoustic sounds is using all of the info from the 2009 pressing. One sold on discogs for $199 earlier this month.

For some reason Acoustic Sounds has listed the Inside Llewyn Davis live 3xLP set in pre orders. On Friday it shifted to being in stock.

I reached out to my local and they said there isnt any info of a new pressing. I sent them the link and they said it looks like acoustic sounds is using all of the info from the 2009 pressing. One sold on discogs for $199 earlier this month.
Inaccuracy in pressing information is becoming increasingly annoying. It's one thing when it's an ebay or Cogs seller, but when it's reputable vendor and or the label, it's even worse.

It's back ordered now, it is possible they had a limited amount of the 2009 pressing

Back