Online Vinyl Deals

Yeah then the mods would still delete my post. I'll say this- there was a guy who was looking for specifically the newest pressing of A Bigger Bang by The Stones and said was was willing to pay $40 for it.

I replied with a link to the uDiscover sale that was going on that was selling it for $27 and free shipping. MODS DELETED IT , saying wasn't on topic. I was like, FFS

I actually hate them I think
I can't go to the SHF anymore, it's just not for me.

I can't go to the SHF anymore, it's just not for me.
Actually how I discovered the VMP forum. Couldn’t stand having to keep popping the ibuprofin over pouring through pages and pages, there was a nice person named @HiFi Guy delivering succinct, reasonable, and helpful information. Rest is history :)

How is everyone looking on the uDiscover orders from a few weeks back? All my orders were listed as being shipped, but the box only had a handful of the orders in them. So now their customer support is having to figure out what happened since all my orders say delivered but that wasn't the case. Missing 15-20 albums. Fun times...

How is everyone looking on the uDiscover orders from a few weeks back? All my orders were listed as being shipped, but the box only had a handful of the orders in them. So now their customer support is having to figure out what happened since all my orders say delivered but that wasn't the case. Missing 15-20 albums. Fun times...
Mixed bag. I've already received three orders, but am still waiting on another three (one is on its way, the other two have not shipped yet).

Still waiting for mine to ship. Got a response a few days ago saying it was shipping soon, and have a tracking number, but it hasn't moved. And one is missing. They're a bit more of a mess than previously it seems.

Still waiting for mine to ship. Got a response a few days ago saying it was shipping soon, and have a tracking number, but it hasn't moved. And one is missing. They're a bit more of a mess than previously it seems.

Yeah. It is a pet peeve of mine also when you wait for a customer support answer for it only to be "We are looking into it"... That's what I thought you were doing already. If you are sending that blanket message, it should be right after I send it. Oh well. I am sure they are slammed. At least, that is what I keep telling myself. Plus, I am in full Christmas music mode, so won't spin these until January anyway.

Yeah. It is a pet peeve of mine also when you wait for a customer support answer for it only to be "We are looking into it"... That's what I thought you were doing already. If you are sending that blanket message, it should be right after I send it. Oh well. I am sure they are slammed. At least, that is what I keep telling myself. Plus, I am in full Christmas music mode, so won't spin these until January anyway.
They responded to me within minutes with my first request this time, then took days to get the next response, then about a week for the following which told me one record was on backorder and holding the shipment up. Told them to cancel that one item, waited a week for a response. Then get shipping details and that item doesn't appear to be in there, which is fine, but I haven't seen a refund.

I never expect anything quick with uDiscover (or VMP), and I go into it thinking that way. More of just an annoyance with the lack of up front communication.

They responded to me within minutes with my first request this time, then took days to get the next response, then about a week for the following which told me one record was on backorder and holding the shipment up. Told them to cancel that one item, waited a week for a response. Then get shipping details and that item doesn't appear to be in there, which is fine, but I haven't seen a refund.

I never expect anything quick with uDiscover (or VMP), and I go into it thinking that way. More of just an annoyance with the lack of up front communication.

I mean, for the price I paid for those records, I don't really expect any communication. I do expect the records to eventually arrive, though!

Yeah, I agree. I'm just getting used to having to really keep an eye on purchases and track them. Not a lot of trust in these companies.
That is where I am at at this point. The good price just made me buy more volume, so the end price still ended up enough for me to keep an eye on it for sure, ha!

I had multiple days I had to bring a big shopping bag to the mailbox with probably 30+ envelopes and mailers all stuffed in multiple boxes 🤫

let's just say I re-kickstarted my cd collection in a big way for not even a single penny and got my dad hyped asf with a bunch of new ones as well. Also came out with the entire ABBA picture disc collection which will never be spun a single time but it was fun opening the packages!

Needless to say, I have received it all.. The endless free items and the many cheaply bought albums as well.

I will say, I had one delivery of like 5-6 albums delivered to my neighbor but luckily they were nice and brought them over so maybe that happened if they were all mostly delivered the same day?

I had multiple days I had to bring a big shopping bag to the mailbox with probably 30+ envelopes and mailers all stuffed in multiple boxes 🤫

let's just say I re-kickstarted my cd collection in a big way for not even a single penny and got my dad hyped asf with a bunch of new ones as well. Also came out with the entire ABBA picture disc collection which will never be spun a single time but it was fun opening the packages!

Needless to say, I have received it all.. The endless free items and the many cheaply bought albums as well.

I will say, I had one delivery of like 5-6 albums delivered to my neighbor but luckily they were nice and brought them over so maybe that happened if they were all mostly delivered the same day?

Best post of the year, right here 🤣🤣🤣

My wife ordered 4 soundtracks at the beginning of November. About a week and a half ago she got a delivery and it was a 7 inch picture disc of ABBA’s Chiquitia. It’s been a nightmare since then.

Back