Online Vinyl Deals

They re both working again. Was just me apparently.

They won't stack though.
They should give you an extra 20% on top of the existing sitewide 30% off. Are you saying that that’s not happening?

Or just that you cannot stack both codes together in addition to the 30%?

Both of those codes have been around for a while, but I don’t think they’ll work if you have any preorders in your cart. I’ve never been able to use both codes at the same time, but usually you can get one of them to stack with the other, one-time-use codes that they send out every once in a while.

They should give you an extra 20% on top of the existing sitewide 30% off. Are you saying that that’s not happening?

Or just that you cannot stack both codes together in addition to the 30%?

Both of those codes have been around for a while, but I don’t think they’ll work if you have any preorders in your cart. I’ve never been able to use both codes at the same time, but usually you can get one of them to stack with the other, one-time-use codes that they send out every once in a while.

I just meant the two codes wouldn't stack. The previous sale was 30% with a code for 30% additional.

New West has all their 2020 releases on sale $14 for single LP's and & $16 for double LP's. If you are looking for cheap Pylon reissues, this is all you.

Damn and bless you!! ;)

I wanted some All Them Witches, but most were sold out. 2 Pylons for me!

Last edited:
Either that or the OP will write a 3 paragraph diatribe of why THAT copy is worth the $100 and why yours is inferior 🤣

Yeah then the mods would still delete my post. I'll say this- there was a guy who was looking for specifically the newest pressing of A Bigger Bang by The Stones and said was was willing to pay $40 for it.

I replied with a link to the uDiscover sale that was going on that was selling it for $27 and free shipping. MODS DELETED IT , saying wasn't on topic. I was like, FFS

I actually hate them I think

Yeah then the mods would still delete my post. I'll say this- there was a guy who was looking for specifically the newest pressing of A Bigger Bang by The Stones and said was was willing to pay $40 for it.

I replied with a link to the uDiscover sale that was going on that was selling it for $27 and free shipping. MODS DELETED IT , saying wasn't on topic. I was like, FFS

I actually hate them I think
They say the best thing about banging your head against a wall is that it feels good when you stop. :D

Back