Online Vinyl Deals

How is everyone looking on the uDiscover orders from a few weeks back? All my orders were listed as being shipped, but the box only had a handful of the orders in them. So now their customer support is having to figure out what happened since all my orders say delivered but that wasn't the case. Missing 15-20 albums. Fun times...
This happened to me earlier this summer. Ordered like 12-15 records, and it showed they all shipped in the same box. When I received the box, it only had 6 of them in there. I shot them an email listing what I received and what was missing, and they sent the missing ones right away, no fuss.

This time around I only (!) ordered 5 records, and I’ve received them all after a slight delay.

from UD i ordered a lot of BN-80 and other various dirt cheap deals, and from other online vinyl deals.all i'm waiting from UD to be shipped is a BN-80 pressing of Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - Buhaina's Delight that i got for $4 and the Bob Marley & The Wailers - The Complete Island Recordings (11 CD Box Set) which is suppose to release tomorrow the 24th.i've been waiting for close to a month for SOV to ship my copy of STP - Core that i got for $10 and a copy of the Cowboy Bebop (Original Series Soundtrack) Swordfish/Red Tail variant that i bought for $17.

Last edited:
How is everyone looking on the uDiscover orders from a few weeks back? All my orders were listed as being shipped, but the box only had a handful of the orders in them. So now their customer support is having to figure out what happened since all my orders say delivered but that wasn't the case. Missing 15-20 albums. Fun times...
It took a while for them to ship out, but I've gotten everything I ordered.

Yeah then the mods would still delete my post. I'll say this- there was a guy who was looking for specifically the newest pressing of A Bigger Bang by The Stones and said was was willing to pay $40 for it.

I replied with a link to the uDiscover sale that was going on that was selling it for $27 and free shipping. MODS DELETED IT , saying wasn't on topic. I was like, FFS

I actually hate them I think
I looked through the SHF classifieds and saw some MoFi records for sale at a good price so I commented and asked if they were still available. Said I was interested and sending a PM. Then another guy posted right after me and said “I’ll buy them right now!” I was pretty annoyed so I said I don’t appreciate you trying to buy these out from under me. Mods deleted the entire thread and said it was off topic and I’ll be banned if I do that again. Screw the mods over there and a lot of the people too. I still go there to find out opinions on which pressings are best but otherwise it’s pretty insufferable.

I looked through the SHF classifieds and saw some MoFi records for sale at a good price so I commented and asked if they were still available. Said I was interested and sending a PM. Then another guy posted right after me and said “I’ll buy them right now!” I was pretty annoyed so I said I don’t appreciate you trying to buy these out from under me. Mods deleted the entire thread and said it was off topic and I’ll be banned if I do that again. Screw the mods over there and a lot of the people too. I still go there to find out opinions on which pressings are best but otherwise it’s pretty insufferable.

Same, or more recently to see if they have more information on next Tone Poet releases. I don't have their ears so I don't to go into a "more or less sibilance" fight with anybody there (or even here) :p

Yeah I don't doubt this for a second- par for the course. One thing worth visiting in the market forums is that guy that makes the mono/stereo switches. I have one and it's really cool

Bullmoose Friday Exclusives Sale

There are a couple of cool items on sale here.

Also on Bandcamp:

In the spring of 2019 ShitKid - Åsa Söderqvist and Lina Molarin Ericsson - headed over to the US for a couple of shows at the SXSW festival in Austin, TX but ahead of the festival they managed to squeeze in a couple of days in the studio – first in LA with the legendary the Melvins and then in Austin with Paul Leary of Butthole Surfers. The new album Duo Limbo/”Mellan himmel å helvete” collects the recordings from these two sessions, half of which are ShitKid’s first recordings in their native Swedish – with a set of four songs to start with the band set out to record them in both English and Swedish, clocking in at just over 26 minutes.

Bullmoose Friday Exclusives Sale

The Weakened Friends record is fantastic. They’re a great band, anyone who’s into 90’s heavier alt a la Dino Jr, Breeders, etc.

Also damn, their exclusive of X - Under The Big Black Sun for 10 bucks?? That’s a no brainer if you don’t own that!

I placed 7 orders and got 3 of them so far. First thing I thought when I got em was like "Damn, I shoulda ordered more" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back