Online Vinyl Deals

It’s just breakfast food for the most part, right? Like waffles and Eggs Benedict, shit like that? Or maybe a there some still special brunch item I am missing out on? Don’t get me wrong I love breakfast food I can just eat it during breakfast if need be.
The places I've been pull out a special version that kicks it up a notch. I don't know, I could just be brain washed. I'm used to just seeing your run-of-the-mill omelets and what not during non-brunch specials and weekdays. Here's an example:

1597967770678.png

The places I've been pull out a special version that kicks it up a notch. I don't know, I could just be brain washed. I'm used to just seeing your run-of-the-mill omelets and what not during non-brunch specials and weekdays. Here's an example:

View attachment 62361
Everything sans the fruity pebbles French toast (which made me gag just thinking about it) sounds awesome. Is this menu only available for brunch though or do they do a normal breakfast menu also?

Everything sans the fruity pebbles French toast (which made me gag just thinking about it) sounds awesome. Is this menu only available for brunch though or do they do a normal breakfast menu also?
This particular place is only weekends, so no breakfast outside out that. So I guess outside of them serving until 2pm, this would be their standard breakfast by default.

And don’t you go dissing the fruit pebz frenchies, they are amazing.

View attachment 62361

16 dollars for chicken and waffles

L Oh fucking L

This particular place is only weekends, so no breakfast outside out that. So I guess outside of them serving until 2pm, this would be their standard breakfast by default.

And don’t you go dissing the fruit pebz frenchies, they are amazing.
Cocoa pebbles I could get behind but fruity pebbles is too artificial flavor-y for me and the idea of covering em in butter an syrup...YUCK!

Cocoa pebbles I could get behind but fruity pebbles is too artificial flavor-y for me and the idea of covering em in butter an syrup...YUCK!

I can't even eat fruity pebbles anymore after a mishap with a very potent edible. Thinking of the taste alone nearly makes me gag

Come to the South and eat until you cant handle it for half of that
Oh I’m well aware! Tons of good and cheap food in the south. Tons of good and mostly expensive food here but still have some great hole in the wall type places haha. If I lived in the south I would be twice the size I am at least...

Back