Online Vinyl Deals

You wasted precious time asking people who were going to tell you to buy the record if you should buy the record. Buy first, then seek advice. Cancel as needed.

In the case of the Deep Discount Blowout Bin, gluttony > caution.

My life lessons: if you see it on the first two pages and want it, add to cart and buy it ASAP- maybe even before you have enough for free shipping. Building a cart may even be too late. Multiple orders are for the wise

Crazy how fast the cancellations seem to happen. You'd think it would be more efficient for them to just update their website and remove the stuff that's no longer available. Though I guess they probably end up selling more records this way, in the long run.
I have a feeling they know these things are OOS but since everybody is trying to get free shipping, they are still buying other records that are in stock. They want to get rid of inventory and are still able to do so...

There are way too many bougie donut places now. Places like Dough have donuts that cost $4 or $5 each. I wanna say there are some places in Philly and Portland that have similar places. Weird flavors or some fancy shit.
We're at around $3 for the fancy donut here in Philly. The bougie donut chain also does korean fried chicken (y)

A new one that was previously only doing pop-ups opened up a brick and mortar near me recently and I might have to go get that raspberry glazed matcha cake donut after my call.

Here's my DD scoop. Mild Maniac was a complete blind buy, but I couldn't turn down some German jazz fusion.

View attachment 62341

Never thought I'd see Volker Kriegel mentioned on here let alone see that this album has been reissued.

It's dope you're going to have fun with that one.

Weird that Hatfield was cancelled because it's still available on PopMarket (doing the trick that @MikeH posted)
Clearly not foolproof then sadly!

I am actually mistaken and Hatfield was not cancelled- just L7, Holter and a mystery product number with no description. Wild Pink got cancelled later but nothing since

I got my order in earlier than this time yesterday, so that might be why. No cancellations on any of mine yet.

I put my order in for hers late on Wednesday night and it was cancelled Thursday afternoon. Hoping for you they found the additional stock or that DD is just nutty and chooses at random. Better one of us gets it at least.

Back