Online Vinyl Deals

Oh I’m well aware! Tons of good and cheap food in the south. Tons of good and mostly expensive food here but still have some great hole in the wall type places haha. If I lived in the south I would be twice the size I am at least...
Those bodega breakfast sandwiches are supposed amazing on the bang for your buck quotient in Brooklyn, right?

Personally I would trade all the brunch and great expensive American Fine Dining Establishments for a bunch of great affordable ethnic spots in a heartbeat. That isn't something a lot of the south is great for though.
You gotta live in Queens in NYC then! You can find every kind of food imaginable there. It’s rad.

Those bodega breakfast sandwiches are supposed amazing on the bang for your buck quotient in Brooklyn, right?
Yep. Lots of good bodega breakfasts. And I live near Peter Pan donuts which has been around since the 50s. Its a polish donut and bagel shop and breakfast sammies are amazing and $3.50 or something. Donuts are $1.25. None of that $5 donut nonsense.

A five-dollar donut? Fried dough? That costs five dollars? Is there bourbon in it or anything?
There are way too many bougie donut places now. Places like Dough have donuts that cost $4 or $5 each. I wanna say there are some places in Philly and Portland that have similar places. Weird flavors or some fancy shit.

A five-dollar donut? Fried dough? That costs five dollars? Is there bourbon in it or anything?
82e2d0976b5877eb530d39e6979aef92.gif

There are way too many bougie donut places now. Places like Dough have donuts that cost $4 or $5 each. I wanna say there are some places in Philly and Portland that have similar places. Weird flavors or some fancy shit.
Definitely. I think every major city has them. I know I've seen them in Boston and Chicago.

So, Deepdiscount and their terrible website refreshed their Blowout Bin again. There's some nice selections in there for low prices. Nothing too shocking and there are a lot of cancellations going out (I had my two Courtney Marie Andrews' and Eleanor Friedburger axed) but there's a good variety in there.

The way I looked was to just set it to 250 and scroll. I think a lot of the nicer stuff was probably picked through (I found it late) but it added up quickly for me (several of the items I ordered in a late night daze are not on the list anymore, so definitely some removals but some value still in there)

Edit: Oddly enough, second page was a lot more compelling than the first for me and there's good options hidden deep.

Someone tell me if I should get this 9xLP Barry White analog remaster from the original tape box set or not.

Back