Online Vinyl Deals

So, Deepdiscount and their terrible website refreshed their Blowout Bin again. There's some nice selections in there for low prices. Nothing too shocking and there are a lot of cancellations going out (I had my two Courtney Marie Andrews' and Eleanor Friedburger axed) but there's a good variety in there.

The way I looked was to just set it to 250 and scroll. I think a lot of the nicer stuff was probably picked through (I found it late) but it added up quickly for me (several of the items I ordered in a late night daze are not on the list anymore, so definitely some removals but some value still in there)

Edit: Oddly enough, second page was a lot more compelling than the first for me and there's good options hidden deep.

So, Deepdiscount and their terrible website refreshed their Blowout Bin again. There's some nice selections in there for low prices. Nothing too shocking and there are a lot of cancellations going out (I had my two Courtney Marie Andrews' and Eleanor Friedburger axed) but there's a good variety in there.

The way I looked was to just set it to 250 and scroll. I think a lot of the nicer stuff was probably picked through (I found it late) but it added up quickly for me (several of the items I ordered in a late night daze are not on the list anymore, so definitely some removals but some value still in there)

Edit: Oddly enough, second page was a lot more compelling than the first for me and there's good options hidden deep.
This one from the Blue Note 80th is a good deal:

ordered 27 from the vinyl section yesterday and 7 were canceled. not TOO bad.

A personal favorite in the DeepDiscount blowout sale for < $9. ❤

I thought about getting that one but I haven't heard anything from her in a few years. Probably worth it at that price. I saw lots of good things that I already own. Soak, Idlewild etc.

I struggled through the catalog to find items to add to my library (part of the downfall of not knowing nearly as many bands/artists as several of you), but I settled on these 3 for $26.36:
  • Robert Glasper - Canvas
  • John Scofield - Hand Jive
  • Dead Can Dance - Within the Realm of a Dying Sun

Some other noteworthy records on the Deep Discount blowout:

Several Run Out Grooves titles which are usually pricey and nice pressings:

L7 - Best of the Slash Years
Luna - Lunafied
Juliana Hatfield - Only Everything (@Corycm not sure if you already have this)

Probably more but that's what caught my eye.

There's also this, which the price would make it seem like it's the box set with all the extras: Slick Rick The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick [Explicit Content] on DeepDiscount

Back