Online Vinyl Deals

Haven't compared to other retailers but you can do a bundle deal on the two new Coltrane/ AS reissues at pop market:

I believe there's a 10% off coupon as well so might be a pretty good deal for some people!

Haven't compared to other retailers but you can do a bundle deal on the two new Coltrane/ AS reissues at pop market:

I believe there's a 10% off coupon as well so might be a pretty good deal for some people!
Am I missing something here? Its 71usd total for the 2 shipped to the uk. Thats £54 shipped for the 2.......thats really cheap. Plus if theres a 10% off voucher then its even better.

Am I missing something here? Its 71usd total for the 2 shipped to the uk. Thats £54 shipped for the 2.......thats really cheap. Plus if theres a 10% off voucher then its even better.
Don't think you are missing anything haha. It's a good deal especially for you it seems. They seem to be trying to match/beat Amazon's current preorder price in the US. Getz/Gilberto from that series is down to $20 on amazon as well.

Same here, shipping is fair and it comes to 26€ per record.

Getz/Gilberto is there too at $29,79

Don't think you are missing anything haha. It's a good deal especially for you it seems. They seem to be trying to match/beat Amazon's current preorder price in the US. Getz/Gilberto from that series is down to $20 on amazon as well.
It really does. They have the Louis Armstrong and Oscar Peterson pre-order on for 28usd as well!

Any idea what the 10% code is?

Cheers buddy. Do you know if its a one time code? I've also seen the Tone Poets on there for around 30usd each but once you go above 3 items it increases the shipping from 7.44 to 20usd, so makes sense to do 2 orders.

Considering the code, I think you can use this code as many times as you want but I'll let someone who already bought from them to confirm.

Read below :)

Last edited:
Cheers buddy. Do you know if its a one time code? I've also seen the Tone Poets on there for around 30usd each but once you go above 3 items it increases the shipping from 7.44 to 20usd, so makes sense to do 2 orders.
You CANNOT use it more than once on the same account. I placed an order for the Coltrane and then added something else to my cart and tried again and it says "you have already used this code". You could always make a second account with a different email though...

You CANNOT use it more than once on the same account. I placed an order for the Coltrane and then added something else to my cart and tried again and it says "you have already used this code". You could always make a second account with a different email though...

Thanks!

Hmmmm each time I choose the 7usd shipping and click checkout it bumps it up to the more expensive method and I cant change. Might try again later as it seems like a good deal.

On uDiscover you can go to your account setting, edit your email address, use the code, edit it back again.

For all you UK forum folk, Oxfam are having an up to 70% off sale across their online store. Pickings are slim at the moment as I believe it has been up to 50% off for a while, but I managed to get Chet Baker ‎– Live In Rosenheim (£15 down from £50 - average £35 on discogs) and Ronnie Scotts Biography (£4.50 down from £15). Plus your helping charity at the same time, everyones a winner.

I just got a(what I think it is) scam PayPal email on my inbox. Wanted to warn others if they got one too. Luckily this isn't my PayPal email and I logged in to the actual webpage, so it was easy to tell

Screenshot_20200819-130842.jpg

Back