Online Vinyl Deals

You can get two double-LP sets from Francis Bebey on Bandcamp for about $52 shipped USD.
They're about $36 each elsewhere online.

a4159851249_10.jpg

a3997988983_10.jpg
and for Europe, it comes to 45€ shipped (40€ for the 2 albums + 5€ for shipping).
it's a great deal and the music is fantastic.

Since someone has this listed for $50 on discogs, I suppose $27 for the Magnolia Record Club exclusive qualifies it as a good deal:

Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Reunions Magnolia exclusive green vinyl

Assai records has the travis - man who deluxe box for 25£ . Unfortunately they don't want to send it to germany.

They also have the red version of diamond days for 12£ and some other nice deals.

Assai records has the travis - man who deluxe box for 25£ . Unfortunately they don't want to send it to germany.

They also have the red version of diamond days for 12£ and some other nice deals.

I'm pretty sure the Travis box will soon pop up at similar prices at other places. I see it also listed on Amazon for ~25. Seems they pressed a lot of this for the second run.

Free dude ranch , just pay shipping

Free dude ranch , just pay shipping
#Expired

Not quite so far down the hole...

I grabbed this one the other day I think for even cheaper than it's at now. Been listening to more Stones lately and figured it was a good time to buy this one! Been curious about the half speed masters even though they are digital sourcing. I have heard good things about a lot of the other half speeds released so far.

Back