Online Vinyl Deals

The Roots - Things Fall Apart deluxe edition, 3LP ($25.49)

EDIT: Looks like it's temporarily out of stock, but at least for now you can still order and lock-in at that price. In the past when I've seen this happen with other records, that lock-in opportunity hasn't lasted very long.

Last edited:

Buy 2 get 1 50% off. Might be of interest to some of y’all.
Are craft releases generally well regarded? Are they analogue typically?

I have the Chet Baker Boxset which I was very impressed by but trying to figure out if I spring for their Miles Davis Quintet LPs or if I should track down some OJC’s! Decisions decisions

I have all the OJCs. They all sound excellent to me. Relaxin was pressed at RTI. Cookin is also top notch. That box set, while nice is a bit overpriced.

I have the Chet Baker Boxset which I was very impressed by but trying to figure out if I spring for their Miles Davis Quintet LPs or if I should track down some OJC’s! Decisions decisions
I have the prestige box set. It's quite nice. Personally, I'd maybe track down some 80s OJCs though. Nothing against the Craft quality. I find I'm weird about box sets...it's in an accordion kind of older looking package and I don't find myself taking the albums out to listen to it very often. I did get it from the buy 2 get 1 free Amazon deal though so I got that and the Chet box and got a MoFi One Step for free.

Amazon also has all the tone poets for around $25 right now. They have a couple Wayne Shorters in stock as well.

I don't understand the price difference between the US and Europe on this serie. Most of the TP are around 35/40€ here... From the time there is an accideal but I never saw all the TP priced coherently.

Back