Online Vinyl Deals

Lots of New West releases for $5:

Edit: media mail shipping charges are absurd; but code email15 gets 15% off your order; ends up as $7 per record.
Thanks. I might order that Ben Lee - Awake Is The New Sleep. Such a great album.

Edit: media mail shipping charges are absurd; but code email15 gets 15% off your order; ends up as $7 per record.
Thanks, picked up a few.

IMG_6462.jpeg

Thanks for the tip. Although not $5 per record, I picked up Pernice Brothers, Vic Chesnutt and Pylon records for more than half off regular prices.

Bummer that they upped the prices as the sale went on. Had a couple $5 in the cart and prices were more when I went back.

Have we had any major Alliance/Direct2You sales lately?

In the past, it seems like we've gotten some blowout deals toward the end of 1st quarter, but that milestone has already come and gone. Did I miss a major sale at some point over the past couple months?

DeepDiscount/InnerSleeve/ThriftBooks/CollectorsChoice/Oldies.com... they've all been unusually quiet lately, no?

Have we had any major Alliance/Direct2You sales lately?

In the past, it seems like we've gotten some blowout deals toward the end of 1st quarter, but that milestone has already come and gone. Did I miss a major sale at some point over the past couple months?

DeepDiscount/InnerSleeve/ThriftBooks/CollectorsChoice/Oldies.com... they've all been unusually quiet lately, no?

I think the Oldies sale was an anomaly, and they'll probably think about doing it again once they get everything from the last one shipped out.

Back