Online Vinyl Deals

Has anyone here had experience buying from HHV or knows how often they have sales/discount codes? They have a couple of exclusives I want but I get creamed with international shipping from Germany to USA.

Has anyone here had experience buying from HHV or knows how often they have sales/discount codes? They have a couple of exclusives I want but I get creamed with international shipping from Germany to USA.
They have sales, but usually anything you want (or at least, I want) is excluded. They gave me 5 Euros for my birthday last month. I don’t know why I gave them my birthday to begin with.

Their prices are pretty good so if there are a few things you can bundle, shipping horrible on a per item basis. With that discount, I got Pharoah Sanders live from Paris and two Sahib Shihab records shipped for 75 euros.

I got the dire straits live box from them. Shipping was per affordable to be honest. Was way cheaper even with shipping than buying from Amazon.

They do sales on exclusives somewhat often it seems. I feel like I’ve gotten emails from them once every other month lately with deals and a coupon code on sale stuff. Sign up for emails from them.

They do sales on exclusives somewhat often it seems. I feel like I’ve gotten emails from them once every other month lately with deals and a coupon code on sale stuff. Sign up for emails from them.
Ok cool. Since both records I'm looking at are HHV exclusives, I think I'll wait for a sale on those to pop up before pulling the trigger. Thanks!

April is Jazz Appreciation Month, and we’re celebrating with a special deal on all Craft jazz music and merch.
Buy 2 items for 20% off or 3+ items for 30% off — plus, every purchase comes with a free Jazz Dispensary “Legalize Jazz” sticker!

*Sale runs through April 20, 2024 at 11:59p PT. Some exclusions apply, including pre-order items.

Jazz Appreciation Month 2024

put the stuff on your wishlist at HHV. youll get an email if theres a discount on any of them. once the first discount appears, order it with some preorder record (if possible something thats a few months away. to buy some time. you can place another order once something else gets a discount and merge orders. cancel preorder stuff whenever you want your order to be shipped.

April is Jazz Appreciation Month, and we’re celebrating with a special deal on all Craft jazz music and merch.
Buy 2 items for 20% off or 3+ items for 30% off — plus, every purchase comes with a free Jazz Dispensary “Legalize Jazz” sticker!

*Sale runs through April 20, 2024 at 11:59p PT. Some exclusions apply, including pre-order items.

It’s not a bad sale but given a lot of what’s eligible has been in sale for $30ish recently it’s not all that spectacular.

nice! got the new joe henderson and woody shaw reissues, added the rolling papers to bump up to 30% off 😎 not a bad deal!

nice! got the new joe henderson and woody shaw reissues, added the rolling papers to bump up to 30% off 😎 not a bad deal!
Even with their shipping cost, got 5 albums for ~$21 a piece.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 13-31-19 Purchase Fusion Bundle (Joyous (180g LP) Gears (180g LP) Peo...png
    Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 13-31-19 Purchase Fusion Bundle (Joyous (180g LP) Gears (180g LP) Peo...png
    33 KB · Views: 35
Back