Online Vinyl Deals

I'm sure there will be quite a few Labor Day sales this weekend. Just got an email from Acoustic Sounds and they are having a 15 Percent Off sale.

Spend wisely, N&Gers.
giphy.gif

Paging @gaporter ...James Blake Assume Form down to $12 at Urban Outfitters. 40% off sale prices when you add to your cart:

Jamila Woods - Legacy is also down to $8.99 on sale. I think I gotta pick that one up now...

It’s insane to me with the price of vinyl that there is no regulations or standards on the information about the actual product. I need variant, weight, source, who cut it, pressing plant, jacket details, extras, on and on and on. This should be demanded by the consumer.

I want this even on the most basic standard issue. Shouldn’t be a wild goose chase trying to track this information down. Especially when it’s from limited edition shit that people are trying to make a decision on quickly.

Has anyone used or even heard of udiscover music?
They have a sale on box sets this weekend, this one looks pretty tempting

I have ordered from them in the past! I believe it’s the same as some other big distributor/online distributor. I got two Blue Note Tone Poet records from them the other month.

Its UMG’s online store

Yeah. I got my Doves pre orders from them earlier this year. They were slow to send them out but otherwise no problems.

I have ordered from them in the past! I believe it’s the same as some other big distributor/online distributor. I got two Blue Note Tone Poet records from them the other month.

Yeah. I got my Doves pre orders from them earlier this year. They were slow to send them out but otherwise no problems.

Cool, thanks. I might jump on that Tom Petty box.

Yeah. Still waiting on my Janet Jackson reissues ☹️

I did get them 25% off which was still cheaper than what Amazon was selling them for.

I’ve emailed them twice. Each time it’s another delay on a different title, which I have seen other members here get from different places. So it’s especially frustrating that the main distributor isn’t taking care of their direct orders at all. Well mine at least.

To sum it up, ugh.

Yeah. Still waiting on my Janet Jackson reissues ☹

I did get them 25% off which was still cheaper than what Amazon was selling them for.

I’ve emailed them twice. Each time it’s another delay on a different title, which I have seen other members here get from different places. So it’s especially frustrating that the main distributor isn’t taking care of their direct orders at all. Well mine at least.

To sum it up, ugh.
Yep there was a delay for me on the Tone Poet pressings through them as well. I eventually got them though! I must have had the same 25% off deal as you.

Yeah. Still waiting on my Janet Jackson reissues ☹

To sum it up, ugh.

That sucks...I bought mine from 3 different places (including the Canadian equivalent of UDiscover) and got them all a few weeks ago.
I just didn't order All For You which seems to have been delayed.

Back