Online Vinyl Deals

Urban Outfitters has their exclusive Jamila Woods -Legacy on sale. With the 20% off coupon from using the app it comes out to like $12 which you can then get free shipping on if you add some more junk to your cart.

I preordered some of their other exclusives coming up. Best part is that they all ship free, individually, as they‘re released.

My haul for $86 shipped

Attachments

• 275D7F38-3C13-4168-9286-991F0F89E862.jpeg
    275D7F38-3C13-4168-9286-991F0F89E862.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 1938E0C1-DD9C-4CFB-8EDA-B23C0F0C5B73.jpeg
    1938E0C1-DD9C-4CFB-8EDA-B23C0F0C5B73.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 2CEE726E-E245-4FA1-9EFD-DD5EE329D346.jpeg
    2CEE726E-E245-4FA1-9EFD-DD5EE329D346.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 42
Does anyone have a copy of the Mazzy Star albums? Specifically She Hangs Brightly and So Tonight That I Might See? Both are pressed by Plain so I’m incredibly wary of buying but She Hangs Brightly is $12 right now on Amazon.

Does anyone have a copy of the Mazzy Star albums? Specifically She Hangs Brightly and So Tonight That I Might See? Both are pressed by Plain so I’m incredibly wary of buying but She Hangs Brightly is $12 right now on Amazon.
I have the recent Capitol reissue of So Tonight... Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See. I don't recall any issues with it, but looks like it's out of stock on Amazon.

Too bad Capitol hasn't reissued She Hangs Brightly as well... for only $12, maybe it's worth it to see how the Plain sounds?

Not worth it.
I've got the she hangs.... And it was a massive disappointment 😣

No big qualms about my copy of She Hangs Brightly. I bought it around the same price and found it was worth that. Quiet enough and flat.

The link on okayplayer doesn't mention clear, and this is the only version they have for sale. Their link shows black vinyl with booklet at $64.99. There was also a reddit thread with the following response from Fat Beats that clears up some confusion.

Question
"Is it at all possible that the ones on sale on Fatbeats/Bullmoose are just indie exclusives without the box and liner notes? That’s quite the price difference.."

Fat Beats response
"Yep, correct: the uDiscover version is exclusive to them, and has a photo book and the lithographs. Standard retail, available through us and everywhere else, is just the album with liner notes on 3LP clear vinyl."

I tried following up on the answer for further clarification, but they didn't answer me.

The version Fat Beats has listed as a 3xLP Clear, at $69.99. Compare this to the uDiscover version, which is $99 but as Fat Beats indicates, has the extras, while the Fat Beats version does not. The uDiscover clear version(according to Fat Beats) is exclusive to them.

The version on okayplayer is black vinyl listed with the photo book for $64.99, which I would assume is the same as the uDiscover version listed at the same price. It's weird that the black version on uDiscover says that it's clear, but since it looks like a copy/paste from the $99 dollar version and it's the same price as okayplayer, I'd guess it's the black version, with the photo book. The image is also the same image from okayplayer, but as others have pointed out, who the fuck knows. The only thing that would throw this all for a loop, is that if the uDiscover version is actually the standard clear release without extras and it's just $5 bucks cheaper than Fat Beats.

The $99 dollar uDiscover version looks like it's clear vinyl with all the same extras as the black issue from okayplayer, plus the lithographs. I'd assume any other version is a base clear version without any extras, but honestly who the fuck knows at this point.

I really have no idea what version to order at this point, to be honest. I prefer black vinyl with all the extras but I have no idea what I'm getting from anywhere that I order. I'm torn between the clear $99 on uDiscover just to make sure I get a version with all the extras, the black version on uDiscover since it's cheaper than okayplayer with a coupon code I have and praying it's the one with the book, or just ordering from Okayplayer for the black vinyl with the book and saying fuck the discount.

The link on okayplayer doesn't mention clear, and this is the only version they have for sale. Their link shows black vinyl with booklet at $64.99. There was also a reddit thread with the following response from Fat Beats that clears up some confusion.

Question
"Is it at all possible that the ones on sale on Fatbeats/Bullmoose are just indie exclusives without the box and liner notes? That’s quite the price difference.."

Fat Beats response
"Yep, correct: the uDiscover version is exclusive to them, and has a photo book and the lithographs. Standard retail, available through us and everywhere else, is just the album with liner notes on 3LP clear vinyl."

I tried following up on the answer for further clarification, but they didn't answer me.

The version Fat Beats has listed as a 3xLP Clear, at $69.99. Compare this to the uDiscover version, which is $99 but as Fat Beats indicates, has the extras, while the Fat Beats version does not. The uDiscover clear version(according to Fat Beats) is exclusive to them.

The version on okayplayer is black vinyl listed with the photo book for $64.99, which I would assume is the same as the uDiscover version listed at the same price. It's weird that the black version on uDiscover says that it's clear, but since it looks like a copy/paste from the $99 dollar version and it's the same price as okayplayer, I'd guess it's the black version, with the photo book. The image is also the same image from okayplayer, but as others have pointed out, who the fuck knows. The only thing that would throw this all for a loop, is that if the uDiscover version is actually the standard clear release without extras and it's just $5 bucks cheaper than Fat Beats.

The $99 dollar uDiscover version looks like it's clear vinyl with all the same extras as the black issue from okayplayer, plus the lithographs. I'd assume any other version is a base clear version without any extras, but honestly who the fuck knows at this point.

I really have no idea what version to order at this point, to be honest. I prefer black vinyl with all the extras but I have no idea what I'm getting from anywhere that I order. I'm torn between the clear $99 on uDiscover just to make sure I get a version with all the extras, the black version on uDiscover since it's cheaper than okayplayer with a coupon code I have and praying it's the one with the book, or just ordering from Okayplayer for the black vinyl with the book and saying fuck the discount.
I'm so sick of this shit.

On Saturday 7/27 my order from 5/17 arrived. It was the wrong album, after all that time. Apples In Stereo, Travellers In Space And Time (2010).
The shipping date was 6/7 (according to postage on box).

After contacting YepRoc, they said they're sending the right album and I can keep the Apples... so it may turn up in PIFs at some point.

YepRoc/11Spot are a mess. I still haven't received my Rev Horton Heat that I ordered in May. Their records show I ordered Apples In Stereo (which I did not) and they were supposed to re-ship the correct album. I already sent out the Travellers in Space & Time for a PIF (and it's lost in the USPS system) - this order was cursed, I suppose.

Maybe I'll get that live Rev set. Maybe.

Back