New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

Yes. I think that’s who the Kickstarter backers accused of buying the Ossic tech.

Well, as owner of a pair of Audeze Mobius, I can confirm it’s pretty neat. It’s a bummer that happened to you, though. Sorry for your loss. 😬

They're still active with messages on social media, so things are still alive with Humminguru. Glad to see that, now there will be a long wait for July...

They posted a message on insta today about additional adapters could be purchased which made me ask them this question
If people who purchased a bundle of 2/3...will each unit get the 7/10” adapters or will it only be one set sent to the addressee

I’ll keep you posted @folsom_lives

They posted a message on insta today about additional adapters could be purchased which made me ask them this question
If people who purchased a bundle of 2/3...will each unit get the 7/10” adapters or will it only be one set sent to the addressee

I’ll keep you posted @folsom_lives
I have to assume each unit would come with the extra adapters, but never hurts to clarify.

Also I hope that we’re also all backing this 😂

I wish this would have been around 2 years ago. My daughter would have loved this. She turned 6 about 2 months ago I’d be hesitant in backing this now. Besides, we bought her this fort building kit and she hardly uses the damn thing.

Surveys have gone out to backers today so check your email. You’ve got months to submit and purchase replacement kits.

Water/air filters/rotation wheels come in one pack about $20 USD (5 of each filter and 2 sets of 2 rotation wheels) and a spare water tank which is about $40 USD.

Surveys have gone out to backers today so check your email. You’ve got months to submit and purchase replacement kits.

Water/air filters/rotation wheels come in one pack about $20 USD (5 of each filter and 2 sets of 2 rotation wheels) and a spare water tank which is about $40 USD.
I ordered the $20 kit since it makes sense those will need to be replaced eventually. I'm not so sure about the potential need for a spare water tank. Looking at the original website's comments section, the only rationale I saw for an extra water tank was from someone who wanted to use a cleaning solution for a first round of cleaning followed by a distilled water round, and wanted to have separate tanks for each. I think it's pretty clear that cleaning solutions are neither necessary nor advisable for this cleaner, so any other reasons for pre-ordering a spare water tank?

Glad that the survey isn't due immediately. Now I just need to remember to fill it out once I move! Also seems interesting that you can upgrade to a bundle pack of 2 or 3 now.

Glad that the survey isn't due immediately. Now I just need to remember to fill it out once I move! Also seems interesting that you can upgrade to a bundle pack of 2 or 3 now.
I take it as a good sign they are optimistic about their ability to produce these things at will.

I take it as a good sign they are optimistic about their ability to produce these things at will.
They seem to have the infrastructure already in place which is why I felt more comfortable backing this one. Hoping it works well though!

I was annoyed by the questions of their survey though. Why do they need to know my vinyl habits?! I just replied bullshit.

Strange survey, indeed, but good news nonetheless: They seem to be on track with it all!

Back