Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

I feel like I should have posted sooner, as I know this album has already been on many people's radars, but if you haven't yet I *STRONGLY* recommend Rina Sawayama's debut album Sawayama. It's one of my favorite albums of the year so far and Clarence produced the majority of it! It's a really excellent album and it deserves way more attention than it's getting imo. If you enjoyed No Now, please give it a go:

Hey! For those who purchased this, where’d you cop from? @gaporter
People were getting it from the Bella Union store but it looks to be sold out there right now :(

Unsure of the legitimacy of this site but it says you can reserve a copy and that it should ship in July

Idk if its temporarily out of stock and places are just waiting for more copies. They may repress it again soon? My apologies, this AOTM, along with Camaron and Kendra Morris (for the UK), are the ones that have been plagued by availability issues. Sorry about that :(

People were getting it from the Bella Union store but it looks to be sold out there right now :(

Unsure of the legitimacy of this site but it says you can reserve a copy and that it should ship in July

Idk if its temporarily out of stock and places are just waiting for more copies. They may repress it again soon? My apologies, this AOTM, along with Camaron and Kendra Morris (for the UK), are the ones that have been plagued by availability issues. Sorry about that :(
Thanks! Keep me posted if you see anything else. There’s one for like $31 shipped (converted from AUD) in the UK..

I don't think I'm going to gamble this one, @gaporter - says shipping could take 3 months (?!)

Anyways, if anyone sees one pop up somewhere, please keep me in mind! :)
Three months o_O

I'm sure it will pop up again soon. That one site that said shipping in July gives me hope that maybe places are just waiting on stock. A while back, on Amazon, it would fluctuate in and out of stock as if they were only getting so many in stock at once which I suspect may be what's going on. I'd just check periodically to see if it goes back up. If they really are OOS right now, then there's always hope for another press, as they did in March last year. Apologies for the scarcity, but I'm happy you are enjoying this AOTM and hope you can get a copy very soon!

Three months o_O

I'm sure it will pop up again soon. That one site that said shipping in July gives me hope that maybe places are just waiting on stock. A while back, on Amazon, it would fluctuate in and out of stock as if they were only getting so many in stock at once which I suspect may be what's going on. I'd just check periodically to see if it goes back up. If they really are OOS right now, then there's always hope for another press, as they did in March last year. Apologies for the scarcity, but I'm happy you are enjoying this AOTM and hope you can get a copy very soon!

I think with covid transatlantic shipping has gone nuts, particularly because of the loss of excsss cargo capacity in passenger jets. I bought this months ROTM from US and have been quoted 16tb July earliest and and my PUSA and Moses albums are both well over month into their trip across the Atlantic...

Three months o_O

I did message that other website to see if it was for real or not - will report back!

I think with covid transatlantic shipping has gone nuts with the loss of excsss cargo capacity in passenger jets. I bought this months ROTM from US and have been quoted 16tb July earliest and and my PUSA and Moses albums are both well over month into their trip across the Atlantic...
Yeah.. I don't think I will be gambling any international shipping for awhile.

Yeah.. I don't think I will be gambling any international shipping for awhile.

Yeah I won’t be getting anymore anytime soon from the States now either. With the exception of the Tortoise they were all preorders pre-dating covid. Shipping within Europe seems to be back up and running pretty well again though thankfully so ordering from UK/Germany etc is fine again for me!

Back