Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

Clarence has agreed to do an AMA! Head on over to the General Section to submit your questions now:

A multi-layered one.

This is a reference to the song "Off My Grid" which has lyrics that appear to be referencing the myth of Narcissus. This Narcissus flower is also named "Sweet Desire" which ties to the repeated lyric "got vindictive desires." Also there's a hidden image of a grid pattern.

So it seems the store I ordered from are struggling to get a copy for me 😟

So I’ve bought it on eBay instead and used that money to buy something else! Hopefully I’ll finally have a copy before the end of the month!

So it seems the store I ordered from are struggling to get a copy for me 😟

So I’ve bought it on eBay instead and used that money to buy something else! Hopefully I’ll finally have a copy before the end of the month!
Aw sorry to hear that Joe. I'm sure the eBay copy will reach you without a problem! Best of luck ~~~

Aw sorry to hear that Joe. I'm sure the eBay copy will reach you without a problem! Best of luck ~~~

I’m sure it will. The shop I bought from is great they’re just obviously struggling to get a copy, plus they've been updating me twice a week so I’ve given them more time than I usually would lol!

Back