Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

I listened to this again and I'm really into it now haha. Should I buy it from Bella Union or is there another recommended seller in the US?
I think Bella Union is probably the best bet. It seems prices have shot up on Amazon, and almost all of the Discogs listings are coming from Europe. It should come out to around $32 shipped from Bella Union, sorry, I know it's not the cheapest. If someone else knows of a place to get it cheaper that I've missed please jump in

I think Bella Union is probably the best bet. It seems prices have shot up on Amazon, and almost all of the Discogs listings are coming from Europe. It should come out to around $32 shipped from Bella Union, sorry, I know it's not the cheapest. If someone else knows of a place to get it cheaper that I've missed please jump in

No worries at all. They have a "winter sale" section on their website, so I'm getting the newest Laura Veirs album for $13.99 which comes out to $48 shipped for the two of them so it's not a bad deal.

No worries at all. They have a "winter sale" section on their website, so I'm getting the newest Laura Veirs album for $13.99 which comes out to $48 shipped for the two of them so it's not a bad deal.
Yay! I'm happy to hear that ^_^ many thanks for giving this album a shot and I'm glad that you're digging it! Hope the record arrives safe and sound

So Dorian Electra did a livestream with Clarence and a bunch of other producers (including Dylan Brady of 100 gecs ^_^) where they asked the people watching to help them make a song and this is the result. It's a fun little song about vampires and pretty impressive for being made in like two hours.

Back